Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1 of 2 NDC pairs "Flawless"

Took the dive on Kickz last night for a friend, guess well see if i get hit or not, i grabbed an extra pair of Bred IV's as well.

Does anyone notice on their bred 11s that there's this design pattern line right under the stitching on the patent leather? It actually goes around the whole patent leather right under the 2 stitching lines. I've checked two shoes and if you look very closely on a certain angle you can see it. Defect or normal?

Anbody that just got tracking from Kickz today see any movement yet or does your # still register with "UPS could not locate...try again later" message, know it might still be early to see update. Anyone who already received their kickz pairs does info update and end of our day or end day in germany? Thanks

Why is finishline crashing???

EDIT: Nevermind, for some reason I was getting the countdown timer and the "everyone is here" message...

Last edited:
Just spoke with Kickz, though I hadn't gotten my tracking e-mail, my package went out today, and they are resending the e-mail.(Big sigh of relief)
As others have said, just be patient or wait another day(don't panic) your pair could b on the way also. Looks like they are trying to get to everyone as soon as possible, but e-mails might be backed up. NT might have given more than they were expecting. Good Luck. Hope this helps

Good stuff! Thats what im trying to tell people, they are trying their best to get things squared, we just happened to SLAM them on their random restocks. .

It bothers me that the MSRP tag is removed from the box from these overseas retail versions.  It will make people think it's a variant or B-grades and not a retail release.

Last edited:
Lmao she's a true hypebeast the box was waaaay off!!! Carbon fiber looked like carpet tile

Oh so she actually grabbed them ? Damn might as well burn that paper. Do you think we are all that dumb to pay up to 250-260 for a euro restock, if we could just cop for 163.00. No line no headache nada !!! Wish it was that simple, make my life a lot easier.

Back
Top Bottom