Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I agree with others after the anxious wait, just getting a tracking # from Kickz feels like a WIN. Imagine when we actually get our shoes...?

His name ? It says rowdy vulture !! That's not gonna end well !!
laugh.gif

It says Roudy Voltune....."b a b y rooth"
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered from kickz. My debit card was charged 545.50. I was content with that price, and relative ease of purchase no hassles. I didn't get hit the extra $102 until I got them delivered and the UPS man left me a notice that a check was needed to complete the order.
If I had know this would have happened I would have def done the Niketalk buy/sell section wihtout heistation, but once I place the order the final hundred bucks snuck up on my like some tequila shots.

Honestly what didn't work in your favor was doing the change of country trick on Kicks website. It would of charged you $434 shipped for 2 pairs instead. With customs still wouldn't of been too bad.

Cnoriega found that out and ordered.

Sorry to hear tho

Honestly what didn't work in your favor was doing the change of country trick on Kicks website. It would of charged you $434 shipped for 2 pairs instead. With customs still wouldn't of been too bad.
Cnoriega found that out and ordered.
Sorry to hear tho

I remember that was posted, but I tried and it still didn't go down to 434.00. I also didn't see a flag to change the country, tried it on my iPhone.

I remember that was posted, but I tried and it still didn't go down to 434.00. I also didn't see a flag to change the country, tried it on my iPhone.
i tried it on my ipad and it didnt work, because once u select international, "theres a 2nd Dropbox that says USA 50-shipped" but it worked fine from my laptop. Its a bit confusing at first but, u have to do it after u add it to the cart, hope that makes sense.

It bothers me that the MSRP tag is removed from the box from these overseas retail versions.  It will make people think it's a variant or B-grades and not a retail release.
Naw man, you'll find a person who will actually knows the shoes they're buying and no the difference between a legit pair and a fake pair along with oversea sites. 

Lll
Hey Bro, you can easilly call them and they'll try to answer any questions you might have. I tried to email them as well last week after the initial restock and all I got was the auto reply, but i gave them a call and they answered all my Q's. I'm sure they got slammed with all the orders from NT ALONE and they are trying to fulfil orders that may have otherwise been cancelled or backordered by pulling in the kicks that they have in other shops. I say if you aren't needing to pay the mortgage and use that $220 to make the payment then wait, but if you do need that money, it might be time for a different hobby lol.

They just sent an update with tracking and I am getting both pairs, one is a second pair for me the other is for my cousin's husband's birthday. He has 4 kids between my cushion and 2 other ladies so that's why I said he wouldn't be able to afford the shoes and the $60 shipping (we are splitting it) by himself.

I know this is off topic but anyone see this footlocker promotion. Also sorry if this has been brought up in this another thread any truth?

Lmao IG becoming the new CL its crazy how fast its gotten that bad. Well it makes since people gather someone hustles.

It's awesome that RIF LA did that. Real good thing to do.
What was it that they did ?  i just had seen the picture

nvm  just read up on it. yeah that was cool of them to do that, give them some free sneakers and for them to be 1's and 11's that was dope

Last edited:
Anyone still waiting for their sneakers from Natterjacks? The website they gave me to track my package says "YOUR ITEM HAS REACHED THE DESTINATION COUNTRYYOUR ITEM, POSTED ON 31/12/12 HAS BEEN PASSED TO THE OVERSEAS POSTAL SERVICE FOR DELIVERY IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."

However it has said that since last week. I would be sick if my package was lost or stolen.
when did you order yours? I ordered mine around the same time and i have not gotten confirmation number yet

Back
Top Bottom