Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Anybody who just got tracking # from kickz today (jan 7,) do you see info yet or is package still unable to be tracked through UPS("...try again later" message)?

From my experiences...

UPS, you have to pay customs before you can receive your package.

Fedex, you will receive a bill in the mail 1-2 weeks after delivery.

From my experiences...
It's kind of weird with all of the brokerage fees and customs..

I called UPS International Customer Services before my package was delivered and they said my total would be $16.89.

The UPS man came and I asked if there was any fees on the international package and he said nope and handed me my packages..

It's really weird.

PG 1000!
Torii-Hunter-birthday-kid.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA

FAV.GIF.OF.ALL.TIME! :rofl:

Just a heads up, FNL did get back to me last night, and got me the UPS return lable. and is sending the sz.12 to me. I sent the supervisor an email asking if they have a reserved amount of pairs for situations like this, or if its possible for a restock. i will let everyone know once they get back to me .

Just a heads up, FNL did get back to me last night, and got me the UPS return lable. and is sending the sz.12 to me. I sent the supervisor an email asking if they have a reserved amount of pairs for situations like this, or if its possible for a restock. i will let everyone know once they get back to me .

good luck. hopefully they don't give you the "oh we realized that we don't have it in stock"...

Yea they are backed up on orders they should be shipping out sum orders tommorow and manually emailing everyone their order number..they are 7 hours ahead of us so hoping to se a tracking #/shipping confirmation from em when i wake up
when did you order yours? I ordered mine around the same time and i have not gotten confirmation number yet

Probably most doubled up pairs from kickz going get hit....probably why they discount when you ordered two.

The discount was shipping was the same cost for 1 pair or 4 pairs. I only bought two but I tested for four just for fun. When you split the cost between them all your price per unit goes does.

From my experiences...

yup, FedEx and UPS will sometimes front the cost of the customs fee, then make you pay the customs fee and tack on their "brokerage fee".

USPS you always pay up front. UPS & FedEx its a crap shoot. Sometimes you have to pay up front, but sometimes you get a bill in the mail.

I got a bill in the mail one time, and I called to complain, then I just decided not to pay it...

Not suggesting that everyone do that, but they really only have your name and address. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think for them to send the bill to collections and have it show up on your credit report they would need your name, address, D.O.B. & SS#.

Turns out i got my order from kickz today. I gave up and left to eat dinner at 6pm. My uncle signed for it at 820pm! Latest i ever seen UPS deliver to my place. He said he just signed and no mention of customs. So there is still a chance i might receive a UPS bill in the mail??

The box was a little beat up cuz they didn't put any padding between the double box. I ordered an 11.5 since my 11 from NDC fit tight. Actually better over all quality from my NDC pair. :smokin

I'm out till maybe the 88 WC3.... :rolleyes

Nope. Haha not one person ordered from natterjacks

Sike. Of course someone did. Good luck getting help.

This is the longest this thread has gone without a post in weeks haha

God i want a us restock

Turns out i got my order from kickz today. I gave up and left to eat dinner at 6pm. My uncle signed for it at 820pm! Latest i ever seen UPS deliver to my place. He said he just signed and no mention of customs. So there is still a chance i might receive a UPS bill in the mail??
The box was a little beat up cuz they didn't put any padding between the double box. I ordered an 11.5 since my 11 from NDC fit tight. Actually better over all quality from my NDC pair. :smokin
I'm out till maybe the 88 WC3.... :rolleyes

same thing happend with my UPS package from kickz. Didn't arrive until around 8pm but the UPS guy just left it at the door step with no custom fees. They came double boxed but the shoe box still got dented pretty bad. Overall happy with the quality. kickz came through and look forward to dealing with them with future releases. :D

Back
Top Bottom