Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

How is it that people are saying the Kickz retail versions are better than the NDC? Wouldn't they all be the same retail shoe?

How is it that people are saying the Kickz retail versions are better than the NDC? Wouldn't they all be the same retail shoe?

They are...just people nitpicking pairs they received from wherever. Doesn't matter where you order from as long as they are legit. Quality Control will miss some accross the board...

Sorry to ask again.  Anbody that just got tracking # from kickz yesterday still UNABLE to track package via #/link provided or is it just me? Anybody's recent track link active from kickz yet or how long did it take to activate from when u got email from those who already revieved from kickz? Thanks

Sorry to ask again.  Anbody that just got tracking # from kickz yesterday still UNABLE to track package via #/link provided or is it just me? Anybody's recent track link active from kickz yet or how long did it take to activate from when u got email from those who already revieved from kickz? Thanks

just be patient. give it a day or so.

I did but no response on email and no shipment yet from them.
Also ordered from natterjacks on Jan 3rd.  I got the payment email with order# but no shipping email with tracking.  Emailed their sales dept yesterday at 10am est. still awaiting reply from them.

Has anyone used natterjacks before?

Didn't even see the restock on natterjack........oh well; they still have a size 7 for the small people out there

Didn't even see the restock on natterjack........oh well; they still have a size 7 for the small people out there
i dont know, im second guessing my natterjacks pick up, i still dont have any email back from them. my order says printed for the past couple of days now, and thats it. still no tracking or confirmation. hopefully i see something soon.. any suggestion

If you havent copped yet, try your local peeps on CL.  I just copped another pair for 250 off some desperate dude.  Resellers are just sitting with these and prices are already coming down to average 275 in my area.  Im in FL so not sure what other area prices are going for but you just gotta be patient and make them realize $50 profit is better than no profit.

Not trying to be a smart *** but id hate to pay $250 or so from oversees and get hit with custom fees or worse, have my kicks get lost or delayed in transit.

Could anyone who wears size 12 please post pics of their bred 11s compared to another 11? or any nike for that matter? a couple days ago i posted that mine are way small and are more like an 11.5. i spoke to finishline and nike and they could do nothing but offer me a refund. I'm thinking there would be a lot more people talking about it if this were the norm for all size 12s so I probably just got a jacked up pair.

Did anyone else get a back-ordered email from kickz, and then a sold out follow up yesterday?

Im so HEATED
mad.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif

Still do not have any emails back from natterjacks.. Kinda second guessing missing out on the other restock... My orders status says printed... Any suggestion on what that means

Trying to be even more patient big J. I'm just reading other people being able to track theirs or seeing the info within 3-4hours after receiving the tracking info email. Hoping nothing is wrong with mine. I'm trying not to call and just ask fellow NTers that got theirs from them already. Yesterday even the guy @ kickz thought they should have gone out already, but they hadn't. So I'm wondering if they did go out yesterday, or not until today even though they sent emails saying otherwise. These are for my little bro and I just want all to go as well as it can. Thanks for response though

If you havent copped yet, try your local peeps on CL.  I just copped another pair for 250 off some desperate dude.  Resellers are just sitting with these and prices are already coming down to average 275 in my area.  Im in FL so not sure what other area prices are going for but you just gotta be patient and make them realize $50 profit is better than no profit.

Not trying to be a smart *** but id hate to pay $250 or so from oversees and get hit with custom fees or worse, have my kicks get lost or delayed in transit.

tho no one will take your advice, this is good knowledge for sure.

any time a release floods the way the XIs have, it is always a good thing to try local since you remove paypal fees + shipping costs (and possibly ebay fees) that a seller tacks on.
i know i know off some nice $$$ when i do local meetups.

Trying to be even more patient big J. I'm just reading other people being able to track theirs or seeing the info within 3-4hours after receiving the tracking info email. Hoping nothing is wrong with mine. I'm trying not to call and just ask fellow NTers that got theirs from them already. Yesterday even the guy @ kickz thought they should have gone out already, but they hadn't. So I'm wondering if they did go out yesterday, or not until today even though they sent emails saying otherwise. These are for my little bro and I just want all to go as well as it can. Thanks for response though

if you have a tracking number, it means you should get them. people that worry are those that have a backordered or havent received any type of shipping confirmation.

How long were you guys waiting on the phone before Kickz picked up?
Prob @ least 5 minutes on hold. You might hear several sets of NBA highlights, and some may repeat. They usually come on after bulls highlights sometimes Reggie Miller(not definite just my experience). Also may depend on call volume and instore volume if answering from the same place. Give it a couple mins and if nobody answers try back in an hour or so. Hope that helps. Good luck.

But then again sometimes the extra amount it costs to buy online gives you more peace of mind than having to meet some stranger on his terms, and not knowing if you will get robbed or anything shady happening.   I feel like I would gladly spend $20 more to avoid that hassle and save on gas, or having to bring a friend with me to meet up with a random dude from CL.

Last edited:
if you have a tracking number, it means you should get them. people that worry are those that have a backordered or havent received any type of shipping confirmation.
Word, well it is better to have tracking. I was in the same boat as others of not receiving anything until just yesterday after i spoke to one of the guys there. If it weren't for the guy saying, "I don't know why these haven't gone out yet," and then having to resend the email w/ my info. I would be cooling waiting for something change. I just don't want to sit back when some action needs to be taken on my end or something. I'll give to end of day or @ least 5 in germany when todays orders should have gone out(if mine got delayed). Thanks again for response

But then again sometimes the extra amount it costs to buy online gives you more peace of mind than having to meet some stranger on his terms, and not knowing if you will get robbed or anything shady happening.   I feel like I would gladly spend $20 more to avoid that hassle and save on gas, or having to bring a friend with me to meet up with a random dude from CL.

honestly, if you do your homework and have some sort of streets smarts, then you are generally fine.
for local, id be sure to have a contact number and talk to the person on the phone. this is huge because you should be able to get some sort of impression of the person you are dealing with.
make sure you meet up at a public place like a mall or something. never meet at someones house or even your house.

you get to inspect the kicks before you pay for them and the gas money thing isnt an issue if you find someone close hence local craiglist.

Back
Top Bottom