Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

^^^^How many pairs you got?

And my first Kickz order is supposed to come in today. I'm waiting around for the delivery guy to show up. I really want to bounce, but I gotta be ready for the possible custom fees.

I'm also waiting for my pair, which is out for delivery by the end of today..... I'll post up pics too so you guys can judge the quality of my pairs.

Last edited:
flightclub doesnt want my mislabeled Js
frown.gif
Damn they must be good to be able to visually tell they were mislabled.

i actually didnt have them on me, just told them the situation and the dude said no. not sure why i didnt just take them in there and try to consign and see what they say. not trying to stick someone else with a pair of 12s that definitely won't fit a 12 foot tho.

i actually didnt have them on me, just told them the situation and the dude said no. not sure why i didnt just take them in there and try to consign and see what they say. not trying to stick someone else with a pair of 12s that definitely won't fit a 12 foot tho.
Gotcha, LOL!  I was kinda buggin thinking they just looked at 'em and said these aren't an actual size 12.

i wouldnt be surprised if they sniped them tho. i once took a pair of concords i got off ebay there and the guy smelled them when he opened the box - didnt even look at them - and said nooooooooope. went back to the seller and he admitted they were some some pre-release or something.

Hello there, I hope this message finds you well...?! First of all let me apologise for the slight delay in getting the tracking information for your order sent to you, we've had a load of Jordan XI Retro orders as you can probably imagine! Thanks a million for choosing to get your Jordan XI's from us in good old England, it is hugely appreciated...
Anyhow here is your tracking number...
After damn near two weeks of waiting,best news i heard all day
smile.gif
i got the exact same reply when i emailed about my order.  I got confirmation and everything on 12/21/12 but nothing, the tracking number they gave me says this on royal mail "Your item, posted on 28/12/12 with reference RJXXXXXXXXXGB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."  When i track on usps it says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment."  It has been this way since the 12/31.  Ive order from NJ before and never had any issue like this.  They got a couple more weeks then Im contacting paypal.

i wouldnt be surprised if they sniped them tho. i once took a pair of concords i got off ebay there and the guy smelled them when he opened the box - didnt even look at them - and said nooooooooope. went back to the seller and he admitted they were some some pre-release or something.

Lol! Sounds like he has had intense training!

1393131_o.gif

NOPE!

flightclub doesnt want my mislabeled Js :frown:.

i dont get it ?

he posted that he got a size 12 that actually measure out to an 11 or so. posted a pic of the mislabeled 12 with a real size 12 and the differences were obvious.
someone told him to try and sell them on craigslist or whatever... he tried flightclub but they said no.

he is probably better off finding out which size they really are then selling them to someone that wears that size. for the right price, another person would care less about the label.

So a couple days ago I posted how my size 12 i ordered from fnl was really small. Didn't seem like your average +/- .5 so I decided to pick up another size 12 last night from a guy on cl. Check out the difference. Left is fnl, right is crooked tongues(via cl)

Last edited:
No, I believe dude bought a pair of SJs from the SDS restock, and they said the shoes were fake just by looking at the box. Didn't even have to take out the shoes.

it's a very distinct smell. I know the smell he was looking for, we all know it.

Yea flightclub was probably the first to find out about those early release pairs! I remember a dude posting saying he took his early release pair of SJs or cool greys in! They denied the shoes without hesitation

i remember when you could take early pairs to flight club and they would take the shoes :smokin

anyone ever see a shoe 3 months in advance and see 100 pairs on almost each release
i have this was back in 06 07 and 08

when the early release game was just "poppin off"

now in 2012/2013 in nyc you got to go to the hood sneakers stores in queens Brooklyn and the Bronx to buy pre release shoes
not flighclub anymore
they get there shoes direct from air randy vmvinc mental kicks ect

most of the early stuff is the same as the crap we buy in footlocker but i will say a lot of it is also suspect
i dont want to get too much more into it

but i do wear some early release stuff from the years i brought up

Last edited:

yep the early pair of blk/red xi i had had that scent to them...were returned ASAP

he posted that he got a size 12 that actually measure out to an 11 or so. posted a pic of the mislabeled 12 with a real size 12 and the differences were obvious.
someone told him to try and sell them on craigslist or whatever... he tried flightclub but they said no.
he is probably better off finding out which size they really are then selling them to someone that wears that size. for the right price, another person would care less about the label.
thats a huge mislabeled

wont matter to the wearer tho... would you rather have a pair that has the correct label but has flaws or a pair that has the wrong label but is flawless?

if it was a pair i was wearing, i would choose the wrong label vs flaws.

i remember when you could take early pairs to flight club and they would take the shoes :smokin
anyone ever see a shoe 3 months in advance and see 100 pairs on almost each release
i have this was back in 06 07 and 08
when the early release game was just "poppin off"
now in 2012/2013 in nyc you got to go to the hood sneakers stores in queens Brooklyn and the Bronx to buy pre release shoes
not flighclub anymore
they get there shoes direct from air randy vmvinc mental kicks ect
most of the early stuff is the same as the crap we buy in footlocker but i will say a lot of it is also suspect
i dont want to get too much more into it
but i do wear some early release stuff from the years i brought up

yeh the concords i had looked good to me but i didnt have an official pair to compare them to. they're still a nike product so they're not complete trash but they might have a small change from the official retail release. to the average person they wouldnt be able to tell a difference.

Response from Milkskate in regards VAT

Hello no sorry we dont remove the VAT on the website because on most of the product we don't take back the TVA so if we do this on Jordan For exemple we loose money so that's why we choose this but its not that expensive for exemple if you buy a pair of Jordan 11 bred 179 euros you have 30 euros tax include in he price

Back
Top Bottom