Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i remember when you could take early pairs to flight club and they would take the shoes
smokin.gif

anyone ever see a shoe 3 months in advance and see 100 pairs on almost each release
i have this was back in 06 07 and 08
when the early release game was just "poppin off"
now in 2012/2013 in nyc you got to go to the hood sneakers stores in queens Brooklyn and the Bronx to buy pre release shoes
not flighclub anymore
they get there shoes direct from air randy vmvinc mental kicks ect
most of the early stuff is the same as the crap we buy in footlocker but i will say a lot of it is also suspect
i dont want to get too much more into it
but i do wear some early release stuff from the years i brought up
timeout.gif

FlightClub buys from VMVinc?

Ordered a 9.5US from Kickz.com this morning at 3:54am. $247.59 shipped and I just received my shipping confirmation and tracking info!
Congrats on your pair. This seriously makes me laugh. Kickz has the horrible C/S and their system is so unorganized. Heads up people who are ordering there. Keep in touch with them or they might just not send a shipping confirm and then cancel your order due to "out of stock" bs. These guys may be dependable for some but after my experience I'm gonna go else where for releases. "We will refund you really fast" they said. But why wait til I call to say you will refund my money on an "out of stock" order from the 1st of January. Even with these restocks. Smfh.

Last edited:
Congrats on your pair. This seriously makes me laugh. Kickz has the horrible C/S and their system is so unorganized. Heads up people who are ordering there. Keep in touch with them or they might just not seen a shipping confirm an then cancel your order due to "out of stock" bs. These guys may be dependable for some but after my experience I'm gonna go else where for releases. "We will refund you really fast" they said. But why wait til I call to say you will refund my money on an "out of stock" order from the 1st of January. Even with these restocks. Smfh.
I immediately emailed kickz after I placed my order asking if the shoes would ship out today due to my card already being charged at the time of checkout. I'm not sure if this helped expedite the order or not but as soon as they responded I had my shipping info......

Congrats on your pair. This seriously makes me laugh. Kickz has the horrible C/S and their system is so unorganized. Heads up people who are ordering there. Keep in touch with them or they might just not send a shipping confirm and then cancel your order due to "out of stock" bs. These guys may be dependable for some but after my experience I'm gonna go else where for releases. "We will refund you really fast" they said. But why wait til I call to say you will refund my money on an "out of stock" order from the 1st of January. Even with these restocks. Smfh.

Dang, now u got me all nervous :x

I emailed Kickz immediately after I placed my order because my card was charged instantly and asked them would the shoes ship out today. I'm not sure if this helped expedite the process or not but as soon as they responded I had my shipping and tracking info.....

Dang, now u got me all nervous :x
Who knows you might still get yours but they lost my business forever. Was on the phone with a rep last night telling him your site is showing a restock and he kept saying its not right. And then come here today with people saying they just their shipping confirmations. He was also denying that people were getting pairs off restocks after jan1. These David hasselhoff loving weenies are a big let down. Never again with kickz.

Random story, staying at my parent's place for the break, and today, my dad decides to wear Jordans to work. (The XIs.) The thing is, he has his own pair. However, I wake up to find out he took my pair. Keep in mind, dude is a mailman.

Lots of walking = :x

Kind of pissed to be honest that he grabbed mine. I don't even know if he knew the difference between our pairs cause it should be obvious. His is all creased and beat up already, and mine is practically pristine. Now, I'm waiting for him to come home, and just see my pair all beat up already. I mean, I have one to stock, but come on man. That's why I bought him his own pair. Now we'll have two pairs of already beat up pairs of Bred XIs lol. Great. :smh:

Random story, staying at my parent's place for the break, and today, my dad decides to wear Jordans to work. (The XIs.) The thing is, he has his own pair. However, I wake up to find out he took my pair. Keep in mind, dude is a mailman.

Kind of pissed to be honest that he grabbed mine. I don't even know if he knew the difference between our pairs cause it should be obvious. His is all creased and beat up already, and mine is practically pristine. Now, I'm waiting for him to come home, and just see my pair all beat up already. I mean, I have one to stock, but come on man. That's why I bought him his own pair. Now we'll have two pairs of already beat up pairs of Bred XIs lol. Great. :smh:

thats when you find him on his route... roll up on him OG style... then get your shoes back :lol:

SNS and endclothing. Personally had no problems with SH but I think some others complained about them.

I immediately emailed kickz after I placed my order asking if the shoes would ship out today due to my card already being charged at the time of checkout. I'm not sure if this helped expedite the order or not but as soon as they responded I had my shipping info......
lol I sent them like 3 emails and only a automated email response. No replies at all. Poor c/s.

Last edited:

delivering the mail in style :pimp:

but rip to your previously pristine pair

Dang, now u got me all nervous
sick.gif
Don't be that nervous. If you did the research and looked through the thread you should know most eventualities w/ kickz by now. If you got order and tracking you should be good. if you ordered w/ "verified visa or MC securecode" your all good. Hope you called ur banking institution ahead of time, it would b a hassle if they were the reason it didn't go through for you. Know they are a little backed up w/ all these order from NT alone, not to mention any other patrons they have trying to place order. From experience give em a little time(which I know is really hard), bc once they ship, they get here really fast. Good Luck

Ordered a 9.5US from Kickz.com this morning at 3:54am. $247.59 shipped and I just received my shipping confirmation and tracking info!
I don't understand how I still don't have tracking on an order that has supposedly already shipped, and you already have one from today? I made a second purchase today around that time in the a.m., and still have nothing.  Whats the deal?
mean.gif

I know patience is a virtue, but this is really testing my nerves.

Don't be that nervous. If you did the research and looked through the thread you should know most eventualities w/ kickz by now. If you got order and tracking you should be good. if you ordered w/ "verified visa or MC securecode" your all good. Hope you called ur banking institution ahead of time, it would b a hassle if they were the reason it didn't go through for you. Know they are a little backed up w/ all these order from NT alone, not to mention any other patrons they have trying to place order. From experience give em a little time(which I know is really hard), bc once they ship, they get here really fast. Good Luck
Not 100% bro. I have visa and did the verified thing. It's on their end that they messed up. Now I gotta call my cc company to setup a dispute to get my money back faster. Kickz never replied to any emails, so I don't expect them to refund my money quick enough.

I don't understand how I still don't have tracking on an order that has supposedly already shipped, and you already have one from today? I made a second purchase today around that time in the a.m., and still have nothing.  Whats the deal?:smh:
Call them. I called and they told me they are sold out. Better find out so you not left standing with you dic in your hand.

Last edited:
SNS and endclothing. Personally had no problems with SH but I think some others complained about them.
lol I sent them like 3 emails and only a automated email response. No replies at all. Poor c/s.
Yeah poor email response but they do give a number to call if you need and answer right away. Which is how I got best response. I have gotten the boilerplate reply to emails, the one in all german, as well as an actual english reply in last 24hrs. As some others said, when you talk to them they really do try to make things right. Sorry you were putoff by them but they came through for a lot of people, though you did need to read as much as you could in this thread prior to purchase or read kickz FAQ which states the deal about "Visa-verified or MC securecode" for best results. Imagine that got slammed by NT in orders and emails, and add all they other customers that might be ordering Js or anything else that need a response also. I was critical of them for their processing speed at first as well, but when an order does go through and gets shipped its rather speedy. But your experience your choice, sorry it wasn't stellar.

@itzzzberny what did they mess up on their end for you? I don't recall, and if your just waiting for the auth($ to be returned) I was told it may take 48-72 to drop off. Hope you don't have to despute, but maybe be more patient than you would like

Last edited:
Originally Posted by itzzzberny
I had an email conversation with this guy Marco Mitrovic from kickz this am, though I did not speak to him over the phone.

"the artice wasn't sold out, it was only in delay", he wrote.

"Your order shipped out yesterday".

Can this be possible without a tracking #???

I don't understand how I still don't have tracking on an order that has supposedly already shipped, and you already have one from today? I made a second purchase today around that time in the a.m., and still have nothing.  Whats the deal?
mean.gif

Seems like they were a little backed up on getting tracking emails out, or their system was sending but we weren't receiving them. I called the other day and they just resent the tracking email. Unless you got that and can't track via UPS, but that happened to me also. Maybe it didn't get out yesterday as planned. Hope everything works out. KUP

@itzzzberny what did they mess up on their end for you? I don't recall, and if your just waiting for the auth($ to be returned) I was told it may take 48-72 to drop off. Hope you don't have to despute, but maybe be more patient than you would like
I ordered on jan 1. Order went through but went on back order status. Never received a sold out email. Since then they've had 2-3 restocks. I called last night and they said its sold out. I told him that there is a restock that is up now and he kept saying " no that's not right". Wouldn't honor my order and I asked for a refund. But if my order was out of stock why are people still ordering and getting shipping confirmations. Also if my order can't be fulfilled why not refund me right away. Why do I have to call and ask for my refund. I tried to give them a chance but its over. Not saying they aren't legit but they obviously don't know how to run a business properly.

Probably had issues with a few cards so they thought they were sold out, but then were able to re-stock a few pairs that didn't go through.

take ur shoes back he might take ur life back lol

Probably had issues with a few cards so they thought they were sold out, but then were able to re-stock a few pairs that didn't go through.

That's not a legitimate reason. Their system just sucks. My money was pulled for a whole week and they had 2-3 FSR since then. That's just bad management.

Back
Top Bottom