Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Your hilarious man, you had a bad experience, get over it or give it another try. I can vouch my order worked fine, 2 shoes and the tracking works just fine.
On another note to the guys wondering if people speak English in Europe, I can vouch almost everyone speaks English, Most of them speak 2-3 languages.
never said you won't get your order. But in what business do you put people on a back order list then sell the item to new buyers and ignore the back orders. Tell me how that is is not shady.you need to stop trying to troll people. I got my pairs so its not a huge deal for me. But telling people what's going on might help them on their decision whether or not to buy from kickz. Get your head out of your butt and grow up.

never said you won't get your order. But in what business do you put people on a back order list then sell the item to new buyers and ignore the back orders. Tell me how that is is not shady.you need to stop trying to troll people. I got my pairs so its not a huge deal for me. But telling people what's going on might help them on their decision whether or not to buy from kickz. Get your head out of your butt and grow up.

In an unperfect world where accidents can happen. It's called Human Error.

and i have a sneaking suspicion that soccerballer works for kickz. either that or he's a huge kickz fanboy. 90% of his posts, if not all, are about kickz. he replies back to issues w/ kickz like a customer rep. lol actually more informative than kickz actual reps.
NO,NO NO, I don't have any affiliation with them other than I ordered my pair like you. If you do read my posts I was really critical, and a bit paniced at first and a bit frustrated like most. I was given the same be patient and see advice while waiting for my order...It turns out that advice worked and turned a win for me after I had to reorder. With the info from the thread and some fellow NTers who's orders already went through, I wanted to be able to help others in this thread since I had been helped. There is always such commentary about noobs not helping and just wanting info, I wanted to give all the benefit of my limited knowledge and experience. Not repping for kickz at all but wanted to let others who were as nervous as I once was, there could be some light at the end of the tunnel. I REALLY wanted these, but still had to push myself to try overseas shop, so I imagine others might have some same feelings, we are a community and I thought we were here to help. As per your post, at some point I was more informative than a kickz rep. @ least someone was able to try and help. If there are any kickz reps in forum I wouldn't be opposed to being tossed a discount for a future purchase if my words helped. Again, I was in thirst mode and happy to see these available, my anxiety got me a lot of info I wanted to be able to share with peeps that might need it also

edit:

This was my first time ordering from kickz or overseas at all.

Last edited:
These shipping stories is making me damn glad i somehow got 2 pairs from Niketown Scottsdale through RSVP.

In an unperfect world where accidents can happen. It's called Human Error.
Totally understandable but I'm not the only one who had this. It's probably a small issue. But c/s never responds to any emails. I have a valid reasons to complain. It's not like I'm on here saying don't buy from kickz. Just giving people the heads up. No need to come on here and try to clown on me for that. That's some 12 year old crap.

everyone knoccing kickz i had a clean run(verified my card and got my shoes in 3 days) with them but im sure their site and inventory wasnt ready for all these american animals bombarding them. 2 all you cc people complaining about all the verification must understand they are running a business cant just send these shoes out on american cards like that with all this fraud going around.this is something they clearly werent prepared for. their restocks were prob cards that got denied then people calling them and calling there card companies and then orders going through im sure they didnt enjoy this fiasco themselves as much as the people here that got false hope for shoes and arent getting them
I can only speak for myself, I placed my order early so I don't know how many complaints they had at the time and I myself didn't call them until a week after my order was placed. The thing is that these card networks(Visa, MC, Amex, etc) hate when merchants turn away transactions and in my opinion canceling already authorized and approve transactions because it's not enrolled in a password system yet excepting American express orders is bad policy. Also stating they are protecting the individual customer from fraud while asking them to do a Bank wire is laughable.

People are still trying to get their hands on these sneakers, wow. 
tired.gif
 Just move on already.

NO,NO NO, I don't have any affiliation with them other than I ordered my pair like you. If you do read my posts I was really critical, and a bit paniced at first and a bit frustrated like most. I was given the same be patient and see advice while waiting for my order...It turns out that advice worked and turned a win for me after I had to reorder. With the info from the thread and some fellow NTers who's orders already went through, I wanted to be able to help others in this thread since I had been helped. There is always such commentary about noobs not helping and just wanting info, I wanted to give all the benefit of my limited knowledge and experience. Not repping for kickz at all but wanted to let others who were as nervous as I once was, there could be some light at the end of the tunnel. I REALLY wanted these, but still had to push myself to try overseas shop, so I imagine others might have some same feelings, we are a community and I thought we were here to help. As per your post, at some point I was more informative than a kickz rep. @ least someone was able to try and help. If there are any kickz reps in forum I wouldn't be opposed to being tossed a discount for a future purchase if my words helped. Again, I was in thirst mode and happy to see these available, my anxiety got me a lot of info I wanted to be able to share with peeps that might need it also
Was only messin with you. Seems like a lot of people got their XIs cause you posted the info and helped them out. Props. You have given me more info and help then I could get from kickz reps. Pretty sad and this dude geeplus trying to clown on me for trying to give my experience with kickz. Not salty since I already have my pair, just trying to help out NTers.

and i have a sneaking suspicion that soccerballer works for kickz. either that or he's a huge kickz fanboy. 90% of his posts, if not all, are about kickz. he replies back to issues w/ kickz like a customer rep. lol actually more informative than kickz actual reps.

No, he's not a Kickz employee, he's just grateful for the info that was dropped about the Kickz restock and the buying two pair discount. The vast majority of those that attempted to purchase via Kickz were able to get their pairs or are receiving them in the next day or so. You just happened to be the one bad case, sorry for you, but they actually did a lot of us very good.

Last edited:
These shipping stories is making me damn glad i somehow got 2 pairs from Niketown Scottsdale through RSVP.

:D you and me both brotha! Had to have my sister pick them up for me and bring them down. I'm in Yuma and cant be driving up there everytime a pair of kicks drops.

An acquaintance is willing to trade my Playoff 11's for his DS Concords but he wants $75 on top of the playoff 11's for the Concords. Either that trade or he wants $300 for the concords straight up. This is my only pair of playoff 11's and really don't wanna give them up so is $300 flat a decent price for DS Concords? Also Kickz isn't shady. I ordered my Olive 9's from them on Saturday night and they were delivered today all the way from Germany. That was faster than finishline took to send me my 11's here in the states, way faster. It's just all the craziness for the 11's that got them all backed up on fulfilling orders. Plus a lot of people's cards aren't going through cuz they have that security feature. They won't ship your shoes until they get full payment so if the charge is still pending in Ur account for some reason that means ur order hasn't shipped yet and won't ship until they verify your card and payment fully goes through. I doubt they are used to a bunch of Americans swarming onto their site for international purchases. Also I know this isn't the thread for it but there was no customs charge for my Olive 9's from them nor for my Black/red 4's from Shelta.eu I'm in the northeast though and it seems like its the west coast guys that's getting charged the customs fees.

An acquaintance is willing to trade my Playoff 11's for his DS Concords but he wants $75 on top of the playoff 11's for the Concords. Either that trade or he wants $300 for the concords straight up. This is my only pair of playoff 11's and really don't wanna give them up so is $300 flat a decent price for DS Concords? Also Kickz isn't shady. I ordered my Olive 9's from them on Saturday night and they were delivered today all the way from Germany. That was faster than finishline took to send me my 11's here in the states, way faster. It's just all the craziness for the 11's that got them all backed up on fulfilling orders. Plus a lot of people's cards aren't going through cuz they have that security feature. They won't ship your shoes until they get full payment so if the charge is still pending in Ur account for some reason that means ur order hasn't shipped yet and won't ship until they verify your card and payment fully goes through. I doubt they are used to a bunch of Americans swarming onto their site for international purchases. Also I know this isn't the thread for it but there was no customs charge for my Olive 9's from them nor for my Black/red 4's from Shelta.eu I'm in the northeast though and it seems like its the west coast guys that's getting charged the customs fees.

DO NOT give up your Blk/Red XI and $75 for a pair of concords! That would equal an L

Was only messin with you. Seems like a lot of people got their XIs cause you posted the info and helped them out. Props. You have given me more info and help then I could get from kickz reps. Pretty sad and this dude geeplus trying to clown on me for trying to give my experience with kickz. Not salty since I already have my pair, just trying to help out NTers.
Ok man, good to hear. I was a little offended to be honest, just wanted to help. Being basically called "rep in disguise" for trying to be a contributing NEW member of community that bashes the leech and lurker. As I thought I recalled you having a pair, and isn't that what this is all about in the end?? Glad you got a pair, I'm still waiting on my 1st and only pair to get here...Hope the finance resolves, truth be told I may still be waiting on the reversal of my first try with Kickz, I've been soo wrapped up in getting @ least one pair I haven't given it much thought yet. When my pair get here 2morrow if my other $ isn't back best believe there will be a problem. However, I don't forsee that, but if I need to I will give them a call and see what the hold up in release of funds is, and let anyone who's interested know the results to maybe help them out.

Your a sucker if you trade him the playoffs plus $75 for the Concords. Concords could be found for around the same price as these.

I sold a pair of playoffs for $320 and your friend wants $300 for his Concords?? DON'T BE A FOOL

Last edited:
Damn, Jabba 2 pairs from scottsdale? No wonder nobody wins #RSVP in the Valley. Which one is your homeboy/homegirl? LOL

Keep the breds IMO . I'm sure his Concords are yellowing. I've realized for someone who wears his pairs the fact tha the breds soles will only turn darker red than a yellow have made me favors the breds over Concords or SJ. Still love them both but I see myself wearing my breds a lot more often than the rest.

No, he's not a Kickz employee, he's just grateful for the info that was dropped about the Kickz restock and the buying two pair discount. The vast majority of those that attempted to purchase via Kickz were able to get their pairs or are receiving them in the next day or so. You just happened to be the one bad case, sorry for you, but they actually did a lot of us very good.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This X1000. Thanks for having my back on that @cnoriega, I just felt lucky after feeling like I missed out, and wanted to help others in same spot. I had a horrible RD that I def don't need to share now that I got a pair on the way. Thanks again all who helped me, now and in the future. I got you anytime.

Kickz order came in today! Ordered on Jan 1st. Got shipping email on the 7th. No custom fee (New Orleans)! Total was 246!  Wondering if I should wear it on Saturday night for my Birthday. 

My biggest annoyance of the situation is the order was made a while ago and they didn't notify me about the out f stock. I potentially could've waited 2 weeks I didn't call them.

Back
Top Bottom