Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Yea it's over. Game set match, NDC.
been waiting for this moment for over two weeks, and i miss it 
sick.gif

sucks man 
mean.gif
, i can't take anymore of this salt!

Last edited:
Your a sucker if you trade him the playoffs plus $75 for the Concords. Concords could be found for around the same price as these.

I sold a pair of playoffs for $320 and your friend wants $300 for his Concords?? DON'T BE A FOOL
The Concords aren't yellowing. He copped them from the FNL restock. Anyway ima keep my black/reds. Probably will buy the cords from him for $300. I can't find em cheaper anywhere.

I can't believe I missed this by literally 30 minutes. ... lol my laptop was shut right next to me as I was watching the beginning of the Lakers game......... If I had only opened it 30 minutes earlier... :smh: bummed

I'm not mad or nothing...but it's kinda effed up when people can't even get 1 pair and fellow members are bragging about the 5th. This is why I left ISS....full of losers.

Damn, missed that restock like a BAWS

Oh well, can't be greedy. Dunno what I'd do with a third pair.  Congrats to those who copped.  

Hopefully Zyzzz didn't.....wait for it....."zyzzzzzzzzzz" on this NDC restock

I'm not mad or nothing...but it's kinda effed up when people can't even get 1 pair and fellow members are bragging about the 5th. This is why I left ISS....full of losers.
Do you mean sore losers? There is a certain amount of luck on restocks. Can't hate on people who did their hw to get pairs and then get lucky on restocks.

and there is no saying that if he got 1 instead of 5 that any one here would of got 1 of the other 4 or someone who has zero pair would have gotten one either

happy.gif
you and me both brotha! Had to have my sister pick them up for me and bring them down. I'm in Yuma and cant be driving up there everytime a pair of kicks drops.
Yup haha wasn't even checking for the second rsvp just happened to be on twitter 
laugh.gif
 Compared to how the other scenes are Arizona is one of the most mild easily

Do you mean sore losers? There is a certain amount of luck on restocks. Can't hate on people who did their hw to get pairs and then get lucky on restocks.
 he can buy 300 pairs if u want but what hes saying is dont brag about it when u see people are having a hard time getting one..NT is about helping not bragging that u got  5 pairs and dont know what to do with it, when i think he doesnt even have 5 pairs and he is just sitting in his mama's house killing time on NT before they go to walmart

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom