Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

My total was $392.20.
you sir.....are a *****!
roll.gif

Man now I gotta go take the shower I was going to do 2 hours ago.....I can't take that smell anymore....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

NICE! That's like 6-8 pairs if I've kept count from this thread! Always nice to see a fellow NTer WINNING!!!!

Seen some official looking bred 11's in downtown Brooklyn New York store called ragga muffin checked out the box had everything legit red inside custom plastic to fit over the breds in the box UPC barcode scanned in my iPhone app and all sneaker also looked on point but instead of having the 9.5 sticker in the sole it had this weird sticker I then walked away snapped a quick pic while the guy dealt with another customer

Seen some official looking bred 11's in downtown Brooklyn New York store called ragga muffin checked out the box had everything legit red inside custom plastic to fit over the breds in the box UPC barcode scanned in my iPhone app and all sneaker also looked on point but instead of having the 9.5 sticker in the sole it had this weird sticker I then walked away snapped a quick pic while the guy dealt with another customer

That's a European pair they have that sticker instead of the size sticker

Back
Top Bottom