Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

And no duh, just like anyone on this board, if i cop imma be happy. If i miss imma be upset.

Becuase i post and u remember, ur gonna hold it against me? Nah.

I guess u would rather see 10+ pairs going to people getting raped

alright lets relax now, you're 5 posts on every page are getting annoying now.

Received my package from Kickz today.... Here's some pictures I took unboxing it.  Let me know what you guys think...... The only thing I am concerned about, is why does the Jumpman logo have a butt crack like them fakes??? Honestly, these seem like it could possibly be B-grades/factory rejects from Kickz ...

Last edited:
I think you're trippin on that...^^^^^ 

I do see that the jumpman is a bit off from my pair... the ball in the logo sits in between the 2 and 3 on mine... maybe it's the angle

I checked my NDC pair and looked at previous pics of the NTSF one and they all have "buttcracks" I thought that was the line differentiation for the bball shorts. Get off the bath salt and enjoy your icey pair

Not surprised that it was NDC who did a US restock... Nike holds the most inventory... Sorry to hear about the guys who able to get the restock only get a cancellation. **** sucks and why does it matter.

Still no answers from kickz???
mean.gif

How many NDC restock orders got cancelled?
base on what others post on here, 10 atleast, for other people elsewhere maybe more since they're greedy and didnt realize limit 2

not even sure why a question like this is asked... i mean thats something only a Nike person with access to order logs can answer.

And its not just greedy for the limit of 2... NDC has never done this before... Cancel orders based on ordered made weeks ago. Its usually cancel if you make the same one on the same day.

Back
Top Bottom