Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Order still says "Submitted".

sick.gif
DAM! Both the 10 and 10.5 I ordered are "In progress" and "Preparing to ship"!!!

NDC got you on the "no fly" list....
laugh.gif

Hopefully they just fulfill it anyways for ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
9.5 just got added to kickz.com!!! Heads up to all you NTers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Size 11 still eludes my life :smh: .. Resellers too pricey right now, missed the restock, and NONE of my NT fam has hit me up to inform me they have my size for retail, FML :smh: ...

SHOULD'VE just copped on RD instead of trying to "live ABOVE the influence"

My day will come :lol:

Size 11 still eludes my life :smh: .. Resellers too pricey right now, missed the restock, and NONE of my NT fam has hit me up to inform me they have my size for retail, FML :smh: ...

some dude had them for $295 shipped in the classified section.
im sure you could know him down some more. you know certain releases are the money makers and its pretty much every man for himself :lol:

Just received an update that my kickz.com order is backordered and just has to be sent to them from there field wharehouse! Only delaying the order by three days! Works for me!!!!

some dude had them for $295 shipped in the classified section.
im sure you could know him down some more. you know certain releases are the money makers and its pretty much every man for himself :lol:

I know J, "survival of the fittest" type of ish :lol:

A fellow NTer has my size, I'm gonna see how real this friendship is shortly :lol:

placed my order on kickz yesterday morning. Got confrimation email right away, still waiting on shipping info.. :x

Back
Top Bottom