Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Whoever thinks $20-40 over retail is too much, needs to stop buying shoes.

EXACTLY! I wonder where their principles go when it's time to pay up at the gas pumps, or buy a candy bar or soft drink at a gas station? They aren't getting ANYTHING for MSRP these days and yet they wanna be 100% sure they don't spend a cent over retail on some Jordans. :rolleyes

EXACTLY! I wonder where their principles go when it's time to pay up at the gas pumps, or buy a candy bar or soft drink at a gas station? They aren't getting ANYTHING for MSRP these days and yet they wanna be 100% sure they don't spend a cent over retail on some Jordans. :rolleyes

They guy was just upset he missed the restock and had a chance to grab them at retail, don't see what's the problem.

NDC pair came today. I must say, I've looked from side to side and every angle, and I'm feeling like I like the PL cut on my Euro pair better. I didn't think there would be any difference and there might not be, but from first looks Euro seems a little higher. Others who got overseas pairs and NDC restock pairs care to comment also? Will post pics later. Others pics appreciated also. Thanks

NDC pair came today. I must say, I've looked from side to side and every angle, and I'm feeling like I like the PL cut on my Euro pair better. I didn't think there would be any difference and there might not be, but from first looks Euro seems a little higher. Others who got overseas pairs and NDC restock pairs care to comment also? Will post pics later. Others pics appreciated also. Thanks

Someone else also posted that their NDC pair came with very low patent cut.

There's no such thing as too much over retail. Its all about what YOU PERSONALLY can afford. If you don't wanna pay 30 over retail because its too expensive then just don't pay it. If you can afford it and want the shoes then snatch em and everyone who thinks you paid too much can sit in a corner and cry. Do whats right for you.

They guy was just upset he missed the restock and had a chance to grab them at retail, don't see what's the problem.

I am not speaking of anyone inparticular, I am just speaking to the ideology that some of these dudes(Anti-Reseller nonsense) are trying to uphold, but it obviously only applies to kicks because they have no control over what they pay at the gas pumps or the stores for other goods.

all euro pairs i got (sns,CT,SH,kickz) had better patent leather cuts than my NDC... was like that with the Concords last year too..

Someone else also posted that their NDC pair came with very low patent cut.
all euro pairs i got (sns,CT,SH,kickz) had better patent leather cuts than my NDC... was like that with the Concords last year too..
Wow, really makes any extra you pay worth it(IMO). That PL is a difference maker. Though NDC pair is pretty flawless(save for a dab of glue on right Jumpman) Euro pair has a white thread spot(or glue) but the PL makes up for all of that. May have to grab another pair to ease my mind..
eyes.gif

edit: is it just NDC pairs with low PL or US pair in general?

Last edited:
I will wait to see what kickz has to say about this situation but I am certainly not paying return shipping and duty costs to the US for their mistake. They did double box my order, literally it was 2 boxes one on each end, just really thing cardboard. I wouldn't be so upset if I didn't just trade my only pair knowing that these were coming in. I'm official playoff less.

your gas pump comparison doesnt make sense. You have no control, but you definately wouldnt go to a gas station charging almost a dollar more a gallon, if u could do so.

And there is a big difference between paying 20-40 over retail, and RESELLER PRICES

You gonnna find some xi for 230? Without having to pay customs?

Hey i got no problem with someone making 20 or 40 for the conveniece, but xi for 300? No thanks.

your gas pump comparison doesnt make sense. You have no control, but you definately wouldnt go to a gas station charging almost a dollar more a gallon, if u could do so.

And there is a big difference between paying 20-40 over retail, and RESELLER PRICES

Hey i got no problem with someone making 20 or 40 for the conveniece, but xi for 300? No thanks.

Exactly

Wasn't supposed to be taken as a literal comment because there isn't an MSRP set price for gas, but that's also the point. You either get your gas from the Saudi's and pay a set price OR you pay RESELL prices, RIGHT???

I am also not speaking of paying GOUGE prices because it's common sense that you want to try to get the best deal that you can in any of your spending no matter how much money you have or think you have, but everytime you go to a ball game, you're not paying retail for anything other than tickets(If you managed to get them at retail) if you stop at a store, you're not getting anything for retail unless you get a $0.35 pack of wrigleys gum.

This is what I'm saying, if someones going to be a commi and want everything to be at a set price and never want anyone to be able to make a penny over retail, they're basically being a hypocrite if theyre not worried about paying $1.29 for a $0.99 cent bottle of Dasani water.

Last edited:
THEY SUCK!

DO NOT BUY FROM NATTERJACKS!

they scammed me about a year ago, been telling people dont order from them.

until they give me my money back (which is never gonna happen) do not waste your time.
How did u pay?thanks never again

Paypal

they sent me destroyed shoes, sent them back and they never refunded my money. i had a dispute open and they called paypal and got them to close it somehow? :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

told them i would bad mouth them online and they told me i wasnt able to do that :lol:

they SUCK! no one buy from them! scam artists.

Basiacally the "Anti-Resell" nonsense needs to stop unless you're truly ANTI-RESELL! If thats the case, have fun walking because that bike you've been eying is probably going to cost you more than MSRP :smile:

I think people are vastly overestimating how much a reseller is making on this. Someone covered this before, but I'll do the math again since apparently this topic never quite goes away. MSRP was $185. In my state sales tax is 6.5% so that's an extra $12 (197), shipping from most places is between $8-15 (205-212), that's assuming they didn't get them from an overseas site which puts you at a minimum of about $225. Now let's assume that you're having your XIs shipped to you, that's about another $15 (227-240). Paypal fees on a $300 sale is $12 (239-252). So at a price of $300 a reseller is probably making about 50-70. And to be perfectly honest at this point if you're trying to find an overseas site you're probably going to be paying close to that anyway if you get hit with customs (which apparently most people are).

Basiacally the "Anti-Resell" nonsense needs to stop unless you're truly ANTI-RESELL! If thats the case, have fun walking because that bike you've been eying is probably going to cost you more than MSRP :smile:

damn you're all about protecting resellers, I swear. We get it. You resell. Yes, ok.

if thats your thing, fine. I just can't stand people who stand up for resellers or resellers who flaunt the amount of pairs they picked up just to resell. Like a drug dealer bragging about selling dope. You're not that cool.

And I'm in no way comparing what resellers do to what drug dealers do. That wasnt my intent.

Last edited:
Who cares...

At the end resellers goin to resell, haters going to hate, and JB is going to keep getting richer :smokin

Last edited:
stores buy stuff at  wholesale and sell at retail ,resellers buy at retail and sell for double ,triple whats its worth thats greed they making more than the people that make em blows my mind that people pay those prices ,i dont defend greed but im not gonna sit here and support stupidity either, its up to you how bad do you want it ,need it ,kicks are a hella of a drug!

paying $300 isn't something any of us really want to do but if you could pay someone $100 buck to camp outside in the cold and guarantee your pair, would you do it? and not all releases resale for $100 over retail. you can still find AJXIII black/red for $30-50 over retail for most pairs i've seen up for sale.

Also there is a difference between resellers and ra-pe resellers.
ra-pe reseller is the guy trying to sell his 2012 bred 11s for no less than $400.

Last edited:
stores buy stuff at  wholesale and sell at retail ,resellers buy at retail and sell for double ,triple whats its worth thats greed they making more than the people that make em blows my mind that people pay those prices ,i dont defend greed but im not gonna sit here and support stupidity either, its up to you how bad do you want it ,need it ,kicks are a hella of a drug!

You just said exactly what I was about to type, but couldnt put into words. Comparing resellers to a store who buys at wholesale and sells for a mark up is absolutely ridiculous.

Whatever

Back
Top Bottom