Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Who cares...

At the end resellers goin to resell, haters going to hate, and JB is going to keep getting richer
smokin.gif

Mys crease is similar, maybe not that bad. But I kinda expected it to happen. Ima take some pictures of them to show a 4 hour wear.

You guys can't be serious? You wear your shoes and complain about creases? What did you expect?
I think you need a new hobby like collecting platinum or steel. Those things are hard to crease.

Last edited:
The resale price on these weren't as high as everyone thought... if you got caught up in the hype of release and payed over $3500 you got R**ed
Concord and Space Jams Stayed well above the $320 marked for a while...these not so much

you can easily find these for under $300 now if you just look or negotiate a deal with these resellers

if you were on NT the days on or before the release date then you could have easily gotten your pair for just $20-40 OVER RETAIL which isn't that bad

Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading ..... No Crease talk :smile:

The resale price on these weren't as high as everyone thought... if you got caught up in the hype of release and payed over $3500 you got R**ed
Concord and Space Jams Stayed well above the $320 marked for a while...these not so much

you can easily find these for under $300 now if you just look or negotiate a deal with these resellers

if you were on NT the days on or before the release date then you could have easily gotten your pair for just $20-40 OVER RETAIL which isn't that bad

agreed

Paypal

they sent me destroyed shoes, sent them back and they never refunded my money. i had a dispute open and they called paypal and got them to close it somehow? :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

told them i would bad mouth them online and they told me i wasnt able to do that :lol:

they SUCK! no one buy from them! scam artists.
Wow that sucks.just sent another email to cancel order.still no shipping info.

You guys can't be serious? You wear your shoes and complain about creases? What did you expect?
I think you need a new hobby like collecting platinum or steel. Those things are hard to crease.

I guess you either can't read or you are a complete idiot....I said I expected them to crease...so where is the complaint? they are shoes....and I was actually quoting a guy complaining about them, hints the " maybe not that bad" remark. Btw, assuming everyone is a collector only makes an *** out of yourself.

stores buy stuff at  wholesale and sell at retail ,resellers buy at retail and sell for double ,triple whats its worth thats greed they making more than the people that make em blows my mind that people pay those prices ,i dont defend greed but im not gonna sit here and support stupidity either, its up to you how bad do you want it ,need it ,kicks are a hella of a drug!

Exactly...the price wouldnt exist if there wasnt a thirsty market willing to pay it...

So the charge from kickz.com just mysteriously disappeared from my bank account.....

So the charge from kickz.com just mysteriously disappeared from my bank account.....
That sucks.  Happened to me too with my first order that I placed on the 4th.  Charge was pending for days, then finally dropped off.  I was lucky enough to catch my size on their site on the 9th, placed an order, and the charges were still pending until yesterday, even though they have been shipped.  I don't know for sure, but it sounds like you may be in trouble.  When was your order placed.  Did you get any type of email from them?

Its unreal how much stress kickz is causing...

That sucks.  Happened to me too with my first order that I placed on the 4th.  Charge was pending for days, then finally dropped off.  I was lucky enough to catch my size on their site on the 9th, placed an order, and the charges were still pending until yesterday, even though they have been shipped.  I don't know for sure, but it sounds like you may be in trouble.  When was your order placed.  Did you get any type of email from them?
Its unreal how much stress kickz is causing...

UPDATE!!!! Wrote them a second email asking about my order. Then they sent me shipping confirmation! :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
So they responded back to you all ready? I sent two emails to both kickz emails yesterday about them sending the wrong size and they have yet to respond. I'm giving them 3 days till I file a chargeback for the wrong pair.

So they responded back to you all ready? I sent two emails to both kickz emails yesterday about them sending the wrong size and they have yet to respond. I'm giving them 3 days till I file a chargeback for the wrong pair.
Have you tried calling them yet? As some others have mentioned, and from personal experience email response from them has been slow. When I didn't hear back from an email, and I wanted and answer sooner than later, I called. Irony, afer my shoes arrived, I too got replies to my 1st emails on jan 1st. That said, calling was much easier than stalking your inbox for a reply and clearly faster answer of question. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
I think people are vastly overestimating how much a reseller is making on this. Someone covered this before, but I'll do the math again since apparently this topic never quite goes away. MSRP was $185. In my state sales tax is 6.5% so that's an extra $12 (197), shipping from most places is between $8-15 (205-212), that's assuming they didn't get them from an overseas site which puts you at a minimum of about $225. Now let's assume that you're having your XIs shipped to you, that's about another $15 (227-240). Paypal fees on a $300 sale is $12 (239-252). So at a price of $300 a reseller is probably making about 50-70. And to be perfectly honest at this point if you're trying to find an overseas site you're probably going to be paying close to that anyway if you get hit with customs (which apparently most people are).
what state are you in? I would LOVE to have that sales tax... mine is 8.875% in NYC 
sick.gif

I finally cancelled my kickz order as they had some issues with my Amex card and I've been trying to work with them. A few new sizes just popped up including one elusive size 13 if anyone is interested in taking the gamble. Make sure all your info is exactly the same. I'm pretty sure my pair got hung up cuz I didn't put the middle initial on my CC. Sucks but it was ok. Someone grab my 13

http://www.kickz.com/uk/jordan/shoes/sneakers-high/air-jordan-11-retro-black_red

Last edited:
Yup within a half hour or so. However I sent a reply message to the original order confirmation email. hope this helps!

I finally cancelled my kickz order as they had some issues with my Amex card and I've been trying to work with them. A few new sizes just popped up including one elusive size 13 if anyone is interested in taking the gamble. Make sure all your info is exactly the same. I'm pretty sure my pair got hung up cuz I didn't put the middle initial on my CC. Sucks but it was ok. Someone grab my 13

http://www.kickz.com/uk/jordan/shoes/sneakers-high/air-jordan-11-retro-black_red
where? I checked as soon as you put that link up and only up to 8.5....

Back
Top Bottom