Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

NDC restock pairs just showed up.

Thank you, officer.
smokin.gif
congrats bro!

I give up. Some of the reasons to justify reselling, comparing it to the purchase of a house or saying doctors and lawyers do it, baffles me. I tap out. All this pro reseller talk on a sneaker forum, where some members don't even have pairs, just doesn't sit well with me.

Just be baffled and walk away Bro.

Here's my contribution. 3 pairs minimum for me... 1 to rock, 1 to stock and... a back up for my back up pair; if that makes any sense... Enjoy. Don't mind the Thunders.

SNEAKERHOLIC.BLOGSPOT.COM
Instagram @sneakerholic_jk_instakidz
Twitter @TRUSneakerful
eBay: jkim5157

DS Air Jordan XI (11) 2012 Breds. Size: 10.5 & 12. $320 Shipped. Or trade for a size 11 ONLY....

I'm calling ducktales..... cause that means you should have 5 pairs in the pic.. seeing as you mentioned 2 for sale in your sig? :tongue:

-----

as far as the topic at hand, its progress. we moved away from BOX talk..

:lol: i wonder how many dummies they got to buy that awesome jacket :lol:

I want to see a pic of someone rocking it thinking they doin it lol. so i can LOL. and i can post it in the "peope who think they doin it thread in general"

After looking at the 2 pairs I just got from NDC restock, these 2 pairs are in the best condition/shape/cut out of all pairs I've owned.

Very happy.

lemme guess... doctors and lawyers and them aint sneakerheads either.

money is money and if it takes all of 15 minutes to make tax free money then they dont mind doing it. people like free money and thats what reselling tends to be.

I'd love to meet one, just one. Being a sneaker head and reselling is something completely different. You don't need to be a sneaker head to be a reseller, and vice versa.

You're doing it all wrong if youre hoping to make a few extra bucks selling shoes if you're a doctor or lawyer. I'd have to think twice seeing one of those if he sold shoes on the side. Most resellers are not legitimately making real money. It's more of a supplement to their real income. I'll never understand how they would want "free" money slanging shoes on the side. It's not like it isn't time consuming or nothing like that.

I just got the pair in I ordered for a friend from the Nike restock. Theyre pretty bad. I can't even bring myself to tell him I got them. They're going back. . . smh

I'd love to meet one, just one. Being a sneaker head and reselling is something completely different. You don't need to be a sneaker head to be a reseller, and vice versa.

You're doing it all wrong if youre hoping to make a few extra bucks selling shoes if you're a doctor or lawyer. I'd have to think twice seeing one of those if he sold shoes on the side. Most resellers are not legitimately making real money. It's more of a supplement to their real income. I'll never understand how they would want "free" money slanging shoes on the side. It's not like it isn't time consuming or nothing like that.
Son, Im on your side but let it go.  You are talking to people with no concept of real life and no idea wtf they are saying.  Then when you call them out they go into shock and tell you to chill.  

money is money and if it takes all of 15 minutes to make tax free money then they dont mind doing it. people like free money and thats what reselling tends to be.

thats your opinion. nike drops a $200 shoe almost every week. your profession has nothing to do with supplementing income. i can personally tell you making $100k is nothing these days with inflation and the things that come with making more money... like better cars or more expensive housing.

the serious flaw in your perspective is you think every reseller is doing it to pay their bills. they arent tho but thats what you and others want to believe.

reselling is not really as time consuming as you think. how easy was it for people to get 6-8 pairs of these XIs and flip them for $100+ in profit? took me all of 30 minutes to get 7 pairs. but that's time consuming tho.

thats your opinion. nike drops a $200 shoe almost every week. your profession has nothing to do with supplementing income. i can personally tell you making $100k is nothing these days with inflation and the things that come with making more money... like better cars or more expensive housing.

the serious flaw in your perspective is you think every reseller is doing it to pay their bills. they arent tho but thats what you and others want to believe.

reselling is not really as time consuming as you think. how easy was it for people to get 6-8 pairs of these XIs and flip them for $100+ in profit? took me all of 30 minutes to get 7 pairs. but that's time consuming tho.
7 pairs.

Okay, so pics of Bred XI's have resurfaced on eastbay finishline, footaction, etc. Does that mean that they have already had a quick restock that passed, or does it mean that a restock is in the mist, or does it mean that their interface is just f'ed up?

7 pairs.

7 pairs. 30 minutes. $500 in profit when you remove the cost of the 1 pair I kept.

do the math... easy FREE money

Ndc restocked today? I dont see any on their site now
Idk man, I dont think they restocked today. I have a link that goes directly to NDC with all the filters preset and I've clicked that bookmark at least 11 times today and same **** shows up every time...the textile, two slides, and a V.1, it hasn't changed.

No your not, easy money is easy money. I dont need to resell either but I do it because its quick, easy money. The feeling of selling something someone more than what I paid for feels great too. Not that hard to get, I dont see why youre having trouble accepting it.

After looking at the 2 pairs I just got from NDC restock, these 2 pairs are in the best condition/shape/cut out of all pairs I've owned.

Very happy.

Naw they put up sizes last Weds around 7pm EST.

Okay, so pics of Bred XI's have resurfaced on eastbay finishline, footaction, etc. Does that mean that they have already had a quick restock that passed, or does it mean that a restock is in the mist, or does it mean that their interface is just f'ed up?

They had a 10.5 up earlier today. Was gone before Moses could part the red sea.

What's wrong with the pair? Defects?
Here's a few pics of the back
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/21
9105/width/200/height/400

That plus there's several nicks on the patent leather and leather upper by the jumpman. Pretty disappointed. It would have been a rad gift

Idk man, I dont think they restocked today. I have a link that goes directly to NDC with all the filters preset and I've clicked that bookmark at least 11 times today and same **** shows up every time...the textile, two slides, and a V.1, it hasn't changed.

^Yup.

Here's a few pics of the back
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/21
9105/width/200/height/400

That plus there's several nicks on the patent leather and leather upper by the jumpman. Pretty disappointed. It would have been a rad gift

All pairs of XI's have SOME sort of this going on.

It's normal.

LMFFAOOOOO
laugh.gif
 i dont understnad how ppl are so quick with the witty comparisons/metaphors, I couldn't do it for the life of me. and gosh darn, 10.5 is me size
ohwell.gif

Wait, I fully stated most resellers do this to supplement their income, not as their primary income, didn't I? I think it's safe to say 90% of resellers are not doing this in a big way.

And you bring up copping 7 pairs in 30 minutes to make a $500 profit. That's great. But a doctor and lawyer doing that? Shenanigans. First, doctors/lawyers shouldn't have nearly the time you have to cop pairs. And that's just certain releases. No way in hell is a doctor or lawyer slanging shoes to make even $1k a month. No way. That's peanuts. I live in LA, so maybe I'm overestimating what doctors and lawyers make in the rest of the country. But I do have a brother in law who's an anesthesiologist and he's making $400k easy. No chance he would be selling shoes on the side. I'm calling duck tales. There might be one doctor or lawyer doing it, but you said it as if it was the norm.

Very happy.
Jada did you get any Euro pairs or only US? You feel PL on those NDC is best IYO?
I just got the pair in I ordered for a friend from the Nike restock. Theyre pretty bad. I can't even bring myself to tell him I got them. They're going back. . . smh
Sorry to hear what's wrong with them? Pics please

edit: NVM saw pics above

Last edited:
^Yup.
All pairs of XI's have SOME sort of this going on.

It's normal.
Idk man...I'm not really that picky when it comes to flaws so maybe it's just the pics aren't serving purpose. Either way, I can't gift these knowing they look like that. I can do better.

Wait, I fully stated most resellers do this to supplement their income, not as their primary income, didn't I? I think it's safe to say 90% of resellers are not doing this in a big way.

And you bring up copping 7 pairs in 30 minutes to make a $500 profit. That's great. But a doctor and lawyer doing that? Shenanigans. First, doctors/lawyers shouldn't have nearly the time you have to cop pairs. And that's just certain releases. No way in hell is a doctor or lawyer slanging shoes to make even $1k a month. No way. That's peanuts. I live in LA, so maybe I'm overestimating what doctors and lawyers make in the rest of the country. But I do have a brother in law who's an anesthesiologist and he's making $400k easy. No chance he would be selling shoes on the side. I'm calling duck tales. There might be one doctor or lawyer doing it, but you said it as if it was the norm.
This x 1000.  Resellers are like MOST weed dealers.  Dudes sell so they can have.  Their profit is negligible.. goes right back into product and lames get a rush from it and feel important.  

You can actually feel the deterioration of quality between the 2010 CG's and the Bred's (it's day and nite - kid cudi).

But you try on the CG's, then the 2011 concords and the latest Breds - the descendence of fit/feel is apparent off the bat like slugger.

One thing i do like is the firmness of the Breds (i'm a heavy child, like for my kicks to retain their structure and sihouette, unless the 3's).

My only gripe with these are how snug they are. Wore them twice (first time was to the club, so you know i get my grind on, DBS's no
shine own). The second time was at the gym (and even did elleptukal machine for 30 minutes).

Still... stiff as morning wood.

(except this stiffness, i just have to keep working to acquire desired results).

Umph.

Seems about right. The Breds are stiff and some what type at least mt FTL pair. I haven't tried on my foot action ones but I'm pretty sure it's the same. The CG are perfect fit. Weird no e the less. Ill compare to my Concords here in a little bit

Back
Top Bottom