Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

No your not, easy money is easy money. I dont need to resell either but I do it because its quick, easy money. The feeling of selling something someone more than what I paid for feels great too. Not that hard to get, I dont see why youre having trouble accepting it.

We are talking doctors and lawyers. Easy money is selling kicks on the side? That's non sense. Anyways. What bigj is doing isn't what doctors and lawyer resellers are doing. He's not making their kind of money.

Anyways, it's something I won't understand (doctors and lawyers) selling kicks on the side. I make over $150k and the thought of copping 7 pairs of shoes, than sending the shoes out to make $500 doesn'tt get me going. I tried to sell a pair I copped from size for retail (at a loss) just to help someone out here. I'm nowhere near a doctors or lawyers salary.

We're talking about doctors and lawyers. Could be the funniest thing I've read here since young papi's garbage.

This x 1000.  Resellers are like MOST weed dealers.  Dudes sell so they can have.  Their profit is negligible.. goes right back into product and lames get a rush from it and feel important.  

Can you ask your x-ray tech if he's got the royal/blue 1's coming out next month? I'll ask my accountant if she's getting the v's next week. She probably only wants $30 on top for her troubles.

thats your opinion. nike drops a $200 shoe almost every week. your profession has nothing to do with supplementing income. i can personally tell you making $100k is nothing these days with inflation and the things that come with making more money... like better cars or more expensive housing.

the serious flaw in your perspective is you think every reseller is doing it to pay their bills. they arent tho but thats what you and others want to believe.

reselling is not really as time consuming as you think. how easy was it for people to get 6-8 pairs of these XIs and flip them for $100+ in profit? took me all of 30 minutes to get 7 pairs. but that's time consuming tho.

Wait, I fully stated most resellers do this to supplement their income, not as their primary income, didn't I? I think it's safe to say 90% of resellers are not doing this in a big way.

And you bring up copping 7 pairs in 30 minutes to make a $500 profit. That's great. But a doctor and lawyer doing that? Shenanigans. First, doctors/lawyers shouldn't have nearly the time you have to cop pairs. And that's just certain releases. No way in hell is a doctor or lawyer slanging shoes to make even $1k a month. No way. That's peanuts. I live in LA, so maybe I'm overestimating what doctors and lawyers make in the rest of the country. But I do have a brother in law who's an anesthesiologist and he's making $400k easy. No chance he would be selling shoes on the side. I'm calling duck tales. There might be one doctor or lawyer doing it, but you said it as if it was the norm.

i said it as if it was the norm or did i say it as an example? my original statement said the occupation of resellers ranged from shoe store employees to lawyers and doctors. you guys are the ones that saw lawyers and doctors and decided to run with it. My example was to simple explain to the original person that resellers are not just young kids that work for minimum wage.

your guy makes 400k? thats great but thats certainly not the salary every one of those guys makes especially ones that are just starting off like my boy is doing. his base is $150K. I have no reason to lie on that.

At the same token, people like money... there is not 1 person that will say no to free money. Not 1. Occupation does not matter.

My favorite part about this whole thing is how the truth is coming out about how your NT friends are the ones reselling to you (easy money) haha.. youre all supposed to be fam damn haha dudes didn't even get pairs and the mods got 7 haha dirty

Last edited:
No your not, easy money is easy money. I dont need to resell either but I do it because its quick, easy money. The feeling of selling something someone more than what I paid for feels great too. Not that hard to get, I dont see why youre having trouble accepting it.

We are talking doctors and lawyers. Easy money is selling kicks on the side? That's non sense. Anyways. What bigj is doing isn't what doctors and lawyer resellers are doing. He's not making their kind of money.

Anyways, it's something I won't understand (doctors and lawyers) selling kicks on the side. I make over $150k and the thought of copping 7 pairs of shoes, than sending the shoes out to make $500 doesn'tt get me going. I tried to sell a pair I copped from size for retail (at a loss) just to help someone out here. I'm nowhere near a doctors or lawyers salary.

We're talking about doctors and lawyers. Could be the funniest thing I've read here since young papi's garbage.
Typical doctors and lawyers? White man in his 50s 60s? Of course, theres probably a very small percentage of those who actually resell jordans. But Im in my 30s and Im in that age group where doctors and lawyers are around my age and they grew up in the same background and culture as I did and so its not hard for me to see these kinds of people reselling Js because i KNOW some of them do because they enjoy it, and like we said its EASY cash.

i said it as if it was the norm or did i say it as an example? my original statement said the occupation of resellers ranged from shoe store employees to lawyers and doctors. you guys are the ones that saw lawyers and doctors and decided to run with it. My example was to simple explain to the original person that resellers are not just young kids that work for minimum wage.

your guy makes 400k? thats great but thats certainly not the salary every one of those guys makes especially ones that are just starting off like my boy is doing. his base is $150K. I have no reason to lie on that.

At the same token, people like money... there is not 1 person that will say no to free money. Not 1. Occupation does not matter.

I'm jaded living in LA, so to hear he's making $150k is a shock, but I believe it.

I'm not about making free money if I have to take the time to send packages out, hope they are happy and don't try to scam me down the road. I only sell shoes for retail to people that I know, or in this case, a $25 loss. Call me lazy.

My favorite part about this whole thing is how the truth is coming out about how your NT friends are the ones reselling to you (easy money) haha.. youre all supposed to be fam damn haha dudes didn't even get pairs and the mods got 7 haha dirty

we are all strangers at the end of the day. you make connections over time and those people get looked out for. being around for 5 months doesnt make you "FAM" by any means. time lurked doesnt count as tenure either.

and there is nothing to uncover. I got 7 pairs and thats what it is. Did I hurt your chances? doubt it. People that missed out were going to miss out regardless. This thread was jumping with info and dudes were helping each other out easy. Where were you when that was happening?

Last edited:

Right? I expected more from a site like this, especially in this era of sneaker collecting. The pro reseller talk should be frowned upon. I prefer resellers to just doing it othe low. I don't go eating a 3x3 in-n-out in front of dudes sleeping on the streets.

I'll move on. Sorry for being so anti reseller.

casper90403 - i appreciate your view point. different cultures and different view points. all good my dude.

ady2glude707 gets where im coming from. :pimp:

....well, the nuts have officially taken over the nuthouse.  When resellers start to think they're capitalist geniuses and pro-resellers start to run the forum like cockroaches in a septic tank, the thread has flatlined.

No salt here - I got my 2 pairs at retail.  One day people will have no choice but to buy their sneakers from these supposed "celebrity/doctor/lawyer/priest/Partner at Price Waterhouse Coopers" resellers...but it's all good yo 'll be camping in front of Dr. Phil's house two weeks before the Space Jams release again...dude's a celebrity AND a doctor...he'll have more pairs than anyone else   

Man who cares??? Some of y'all would argue with a brick wall. Start a resellers topic and focus on the subject at hands. 90% of this stuff has nothing to do directly with the the shoes. We go from custom fees to the typical race of a doctor....come on now....PM each other

we are all strangers at the end of the day. you make connections over time and those people get looked out for. being around for 5 months doesnt make you "FAM" by any means. time lurked doesnt count as tenure either.

and there is nothing to uncover. I got 7 pairs and thats what it is. Did I hurt your chances? doubt it. People that missed out were going to miss out regardless. This thread was jumping with info and dudes were helping each other out easy. Where were you when that was happening?
you all lie to each other on the reg.  I have what I want I'm good.  I just think its funny you're letting your brother die out here lol what do you do with 7 pairs?

....well, the nuts have officially taken over the nuthouse.  When resellers start to think they're capitalist geniuses and pro-resellers start to run the forum like cockroaches in a septic tank, the thread has flatlined.

No salt here - I got my 2 pairs at retail.  One day people will have no choice but to buy their sneakers from these supposed "celebrity/doctor/lawyer/priest/Partner at Price Waterhouse Coopers" resellers...but it's all good yo 'll be camping in front of Dr. Phil's house two weeks before the Space Jams release again...dude's a celebrity AND a doctor...he'll have more pairs than anyone else   
hahahaha damn this was hilarious mad I didnt think of this

Okay, so pics of Bred XI's have resurfaced on eastbay finishline, footaction, etc. Does that mean that they have already had a quick restock that passed, or does it mean that a restock is in the mist, or does it mean that their interface is just f'ed up?

Wait, I fully stated most resellers do this to supplement their income, not as their primary income, didn't I? I think it's safe to say 90% of resellers are not doing this in a big way.

And you bring up copping 7 pairs in 30 minutes to make a $500 profit. That's great. But a doctor and lawyer doing that? Shenanigans. First, doctors/lawyers shouldn't have nearly the time you have to cop pairs. And that's just certain releases. No way in hell is a doctor or lawyer slanging shoes to make even $1k a month. No way. That's peanuts. I live in LA, so maybe I'm overestimating what doctors and lawyers make in the rest of the country. But I do have a brother in law who's an anesthesiologist and he's making $400k easy. No chance he would be selling shoes on the side. I'm calling duck tales. There might be one doctor or lawyer doing it, but you said it as if it was the norm.

Bro, what exactly is it that you think Doctors and layers do? How many docs do you know? They do same crap you and I do!

Typical doctors and lawyers? White man in his 50s 60s? Of course, theres probably a very small percentage of those who actually resell jordans. But Im in my 30s and Im in that age group where doctors and lawyers are around my age and they grew up in the same background and culture as I did and so its not hard for me to see these kinds of people reselling Js because i KNOW some of them do because they enjoy it, and like we said its EASY cash.

QFT! These dudes acting like doctors and lawyers are building fighter jets in a day :rolleyes i'm gonna have to share this.

BTW I don't know what kinda anesthesiologist you're dealing with, but if dude is making $400k a year, he's def pulling a RESELL on somebody!!!

sorry, they dont nearly have the time you and I have cnoriega, lets be real. They certainly dont have the time to tweet about KDV's sick move against Beasley like you do.

QFT! These dudes acting like doctors and lawyers are building fighter jets in a day :rolleyes i'm gonna have to share this.

BTW I don't know what kinda anesthesiologist you're dealing with, but if dude is making $400k a year, he's def pulling a RESELL on somebody!!!

you acting like Doctor's go to the office from 9-5. LOL.The doctors you guys speak of (young ones, not the 50. 60 year olds) work harder than the older ones. What kind of doctor are you talking about? Dr Greenthumb?

And then to compare an anesthesiologist as a reseller. What a joke. :smh:

Depending on what part of the country he lives in, 400K is well within reason.

sorry, they dont nearly have the time you and I have cnoriega, lets be real. They certainly dont have the time to tweet about KDV's sick move against Beasley like you do.

Well you must be dealing with the presidential staff because I know plenty of docs, lawyers AND anesthesiologists and aint a nan one of them hurtin for free time! Unless they are the on call ER doc etc, they are chillin like the rest of us. Matter of fact, how can somebody attend EVERY Suns home game but lives 2 and a half hours away? FREE TIME!

Funny you say that about tweeting, you must think doctors don't use twitter too right? :tongue:

I quit lol, this is like beating a dead horse with his own leg!

Depending on what part of the country he lives in, 400K is well within reason.

Lives in Palos Verdes and works in LA. $400k isnt even all that much compared to what others make (according to him). working crazy hours, on call all the time. He isnt picking up that $400k easily. Throw in reselling on the side? Shoot, he's hoping to get 5 hours of sleep.

Back
Top Bottom