Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

It's all about how you store your shoes.

No pair of Columbia's out there has no yellowing, so leave yellowing talk alone.

They dropped 12 damn years ago people.

Just received my pair from Kickz. This is my 2nd pair overall. Shoes came double boxed in the grey box with black straps. Got hit with $72 dollars in charges. This makes my last 2 purchases from Europe come with "crazy" charges. Going through a bad string of purchases i guess. Never had these kind of import fees, but maybe this is the way of everything evening out.

The actual Jordan box is a bit scuffed, but all my boxes eventually turn out that way. The shoes themselves are flawless for the most part. Aside from shipping charges, very happy with the outcome.

Hope those still looking out for a pair get theirs sooner than later.

I think I've probably got the highest brokerage fee with $100.20.p and total of $167.

Sorry, you got hit with such high charges. But at least you're happy with your purchase.

Also, the Columbia Box looks terrible.

Last edited:
Sorry. I appreciate mint comic books, a car well maintained/clean, a video game new in plastic (like I saw a Nintendo Entertainment System new in a perfect box).

Just received my pair from Kickz. This is my 2nd pair overall. Shoes came double boxed in the grey box with black straps. Got hit with $72 dollars in charges. This makes my last 2 purchases from Europe come with "crazy" charges. Going through a bad string of purchases i guess. Never had these kind of import fees, but maybe this is the way of everything evening out.

The actual Jordan box is a bit scuffed, but all my boxes eventually turn out that way. The shoes themselves are flawless for the most part. Aside from shipping charges, very happy with the outcome.

I think I've probably got the highest brokerage fee with $100.20.p and total of $167.

Sorry, you got hit with such high charges. But at least you're happy with your purchase.

Also, the Columbia Box looks terrible.

yeah well, shouldnt complain is how i see it. i bought them fully well aware of how import fees work. my hometown is toronto, ontario, canada and 95% of my online purchases for shoes and everything under the sun are from out of country. just hate how much of a hit or miss game it is sometimes. plus, i have 2 pairs of 2012 XI and its older releases so i can't be complaining when some havent been able to snag 1 pair.

yeah well, shouldnt complain is how i see it. i bought them fully well aware of how import fees work. my hometown is toronto, ontario, canada and 95% of my online purchases for shoes and everything under the sun are from out of country. just hate how much of a hit or miss game it is sometimes. plus, i have 2 pairs of 2012 XI and its older releases so i can't be complaining when some havent been able to snag 1 pair.

It's all good. You wanted them. Sometimes with a hobby, it's okay to pay more, especially if the market dictates it (and a FNL and Foot Locker restock are nowhere in sight).

I missed out on the U.S. launch so I was okay with buying them from overseas. But I don't think I'll do it again especially with how Nike has stacked the 2013 release calendar (Retro 3, 13, 5, 8, XI, 4, etc) and their basketball signature lines. They'll release the shoe again in 2-10 years. Maybe the hype will be dead by then.

Last edited:
Wish I could help you guys man! I have a buddy n the UK but after shipping and fees you're probably better off with a us reseller. What are these going for now?

If you guys had Euro connects, your connect would mark it as a gift, and list it as like 75 quid, so you wouldn't be charged a customs fee.

Wish I could help you guys man! I have a buddy n the UK but after shipping and fees you're probably better off with a us reseller. What are these going for now?
I agree I have a connect in UK and it was cheaper to order direct from kickz, resellers still asking 300+ my order was 440$ and I got 37$ customs tab still way better than resale.

Customs isn't the problem but paying for shipping and PayPal fees are steep retail is 135 pounds on nikeuk also

SMH, lol. Really! But beneath the pics you have them for sale for 320.00, quit fronting and be honest.
Really? Do you really want to do this? F*** it, I'm feelin'...

There's my 3 pairs... and just for kicks (pun intended)

So, what about me "frontin" ?

@deltadogman1
@yanky
@geePlus
@EuGeNiLe GTS

GOT'EM!

Last edited:

Are you in Toronto or NY?

Reporting live from Germany:

Snipes in Koln, DE (Cologne, Germany) still have these displayed if anyone is still looking for them.

Kickz got back to me but they want me to mail back the shoes at my cost. I already paid $90 to ship the two pairs to me and $37 for the duties. So to fix there mistake they want me to spend another $30-40 shipping back to them and loss the $18.50 I paid on import, only to be hit with import fees again, possible for even more money for the replacment pair. So between $50-100 to correct THEIR mistake. Smh. I'll try to call and talk in person but if that doesn't work I'm calling Amex and having half the charges reversed and kickz can email over a shipping label for the wrong size they sent.

Yeah, I was going to send one of my orders back, but it just seems like it's not worth it with the shipping and customs. They'll charge you for the custom fees, charge you to ship it back to the U.S. or wherever and you might get hit with customs. Probably just better to try to sell them and order the sizes you want.

No, I ordered the correct size, I'm not going to sell the wrong size to correct an error a company made. I'm doing exactly what I said I am doing. I have already spoke with Amex and I said I would the company a few more days to sort it out before proceeding.

It's one thing to ***** about shipping, vat, import taxes, shoes not fitting properly etc. that's what you have to worry about ordering overseas. This is 100% a mistake on their part, I'm not going to be effected finically because of it.

If you order the size you want and receive a different size, I think it's only fair that Kickz takes care of that whole situation. Why should the consumer pay for a mistake that is on their part? Seems like poor customer service IMO.

If you order the size you want and receive a different size, I think it's only fair that Kickz takes care of that whole situation. Why should the consumer pay for a mistake that is on their part? Seems like poor customer service IMO.

Kickz has been well documented as having poor service.

Well I tired calling but after being on hold for 5 minutes I hung up. I did get a response from the second email today saying to include the bill for the return shipping and they will pay it. Not quite as good as a label since I am out even more money now while I wait for this to resolve but a step in the right direction. I was shocked when my email was replied to in a matter a minutes.

Back
Top Bottom