Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

If you charge by card there's usually a percentage fee of 3-5% for purchasing overseas. I believe I tried to pay with a credit card via PayPal and warned me by using a CC will increase the fee.
I hear ya. However this was not the case for my SH order. It's Kickz.com straight trollin.....
laugh.gif

^^ Thanks.. From the person I spoke with. they said they could not give me any details on inventory, but they made it sould like a certain # is set aside for issues like mine. or for defective pairs, etc.

Yes that is normal. Mine shipped out Tuesday. Got that same message yesterday in the AM. Cleared it in the PM. Out for delivery right now. Two days from Germany is crazy. Hopefully no customs fee.
Ordered from them in December, didn't get a fee

Kickz got back to me but they want me to mail back the shoes at my cost. I already paid $90 to ship the two pairs to me and $37 for the duties. So to fix there mistake they want me to spend another $30-40 shipping back to them and loss the $18.50 I paid on import, only to be hit with import fees again, possible for even more money for the replacment pair. So between $50-100 to correct THEIR mistake. Smh. I'll try to call and talk in person but if that doesn't work I'm calling Amex and having half the charges reversed and kickz can email over a shipping label for the wrong size they sent.

I still cannot understand why you're raising a big fuss wen somebody RIGHT HERE will gladly take the pair off your hands and you won't be out of a penny! Doesn't make sense to cry bloody murder when you can just pass them on to somebody who needs their size at the price you paid. I understand they made a mistake, they're a European company that obviously isn't used to dealing with a shoe release of this magnitude, but where else are you going to get XI's for under $220 shipped, even if there is a possibility for a customs charge?

Just do the easy thing bro and move them to a fellow NTer who hasn't been able to track them down.

Last edited:
I still cannot understand why you're raising a big fuss wen somebody RIGHT HERE will gladly take the pair off your hands and you won't be out of a penny! Doesn't make sense to cry bloody murder when you can just pass them on to somebody who needs their size at the price you paid.
THIS
nthat.gif
Just sell the pair, someone in the US will enjoy them!

I still cannot understand why you're raising a big fuss wen somebody RIGHT HERE will gladly take the pair off your hands and you won't be out of a penny! Doesn't make sense to cry bloody murder when you can just pass them on to somebody who needs their size at the price you paid. I understand they made a mistake, they're a European company that obviously isn't used to dealing with a shoe release of this magnitude, but where else are you going to get XI's for under $220 shipped, even if there is a possibility for a customs charge?

Just do the easy thing bro and move them to a fellow NTer who hasn't been able to track them down.

So don't get a pair in my size so I can take the time to resell something that should never had been shipped to me? It's that's line of logic that has companies bending people over the barrel everyday. This is a huge customer service issue that should be fixed on their end, not for the customer to fix the business' mistakes. The problem has been solved, why your bringing it up again I have no clue. I was simply adding to the thread by giving my experience of ordering from a Europen seller. No one is raising holy hell. The problem has been solved, thanks for the advice Dad.

one of the biggest sellers here in Australia just got a restock for 13,14,15 sizes so managed to double up on my size.. not sure if it means there will be a restock in the US or not, i know large sizes are last to be made so maybe these just didnt get out first time round.

So don't get a pair in my size so I can take the time to resell something that should never had been shipped to me? It's that's line of logic that has companies bending people over the barrel everyday. This is a huge customer service issue that should be fixed on their end, not for the customer to fix the business' mistakes. The problem has been solved, why your bringing it up again I have no clue. I was simply adding to the thread by giving my experience of ordering from a Europen seller. No one is raising holy hell. The problem has been solved, thanks for the advice Dad.

Not trying to ruffle your feathers mija, no need to be sensitive. I am simply saying that you won't have to go through the hassle of shipping back, paying more money and then paying customs AGAIN IF you are able to secure your size from them.

We all see and understand they messed up your order, there is no question and you are right, they should fix it, but what im saying is that if you dont want the hassle, just pass them on, shoot, i'll buy them if you dont want them.

We've got companies right here in the U.S. that are USED to big traffic releases like this that are swapping out SHOE sizes and sending the correct size boxes only to have the buyer open the box and see a shoe much smaller than needed so you can imagine what these guys are dealing with in Europe where J's are not anywhere near as popular as they are here in the states.

Just tryin to help you avoid the hassle, not trying to mess with you over tryin to get your size, you deserve your size!

Back
Top Bottom