Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

WAY wayy more than Doctor money. He made 9 million. doctors only make on average 250-400k depending on your specialty and experience

Their insurance can range from $90-200k a year as well, meaning their wages take a hard hit.

A friend of mine is an anesthesiologist and his insurance is $155k a year.

Last edited:
My point was that many occupations flip stuff not just kids at the shoe store. Some people have the perspective that only poor people resell which isn't the case.

I agree that people that make great money don't have time for lines but we all know that ordering online is much less inconvenient and easy to do. Money is money at the end of the day.
THIS

the size 10 from eastbay got in my cart just now....then vanished 
mean.gif

edit: just happened a second time 
laugh.gif

third time 
sick.gif
...mindgames man. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
People who camp out for hours actually spend more because say you wait 8 hours... That's like a work shift.  Rather than just copping online for much less hassle is the way to go.

i had it in my cart since i posted and now it just said it was purchased and auto removed from my cart someone got it

Didn't Chris Johnson just get paid? So why is he selling sneakers on Twitter?

Chris Johnson just signed a monster contract with the Titans before this season. Then, he vastly underperformed and was extremely inconsistent, leaving the Titans to wonder if perhaps they had made a terrible idea.

There are even rumors that they'll cut him before the February 9 deadline that would give him $9M guaranteed for next season, making him an unrestricted free agent.

Maybe that's why Johnson is trying to sell $180 sneakers on Twitter for $400.

Granted, these sneakers are generally sold on the secondary market for more than their retail value. The Air Jordan "Bred" 11 caused riots and shootings when it was released back in December, and they're regularly being sold for anywhere between $250 and $350.

Johnson, however, is trying to sell them on Twitter for $400, which is a ridiculous price no matter how you slice it.

Is he short on cash? Is he nervous about possibly getting released? Or is he just another clown swept up in the sneaker game, trying to flip a pair of sneakers for a ridiculous price?

everyone is a reseller these days
roll.gif

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Chris-Joh...Jordan-sneakers-on-Twitter-for-400-Blog-60560

I think he meant that doctors and lawyers have better things to do with their time and it wasn't worth it...CJ2K has a lot of down time...

But I thought the debate were those buying/selling in bulk, not a dude just selling his kicks for market value...

I wonder why CJ2K isn't just giving them to someone in his crew...
everyone is a reseller. like Big J said before, regardless if its over retail or even under retail. reselling is reselling.

Last edited:

it was a reference to when i was saying resellers have occupations that range from shoe store employees to doctors and lawyers. people said that doctors and lawyers to good to flip stuff.

I think he meant that doctors and lawyers have better things to do with their time and it wasn't worth it...CJ2K has a lot of down time...

But I thought the debate were those buying/selling in bulk, not a dude just selling his kicks for market value...

I wonder why CJ2K isn't just giving them to someone in his crew...

maybe "too much money ain't enough money"

Back
Top Bottom