Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Richard hamilton rocking the bred 11s against the celtics....killin em n the black n red bulls away jersey
watching, go Bulls!
nthat.gif
(shoes look sick tho)

Guy, who's arguing with you?

Just trying to explain to people why sizes are still popping up. They aren't randomly receiving "restocks" from Nike.

I actually called and asked them about it.

Yeah he knows Bro, he was joking. They are actually allocating all of their pairs from their different shops so that they can get rid of the inventory through their site and main shop in Munich. Cancelled orders will continue to pop up and pairs will continue to list until they have exhausted all their resources.

Yeah he knows Bro, he was joking. They are actually allocating all of their pairs from their different shops so that they can get rid of the inventory through their site and main shop in Munich. Cancelled orders will continue to pop up and pairs will continue to list until they have exhausted all their resources.
^This^ Again...

Seriously can't just take the joke.
Thanks cnoriega for handling that for me, have a good weekend.
Handled
2ic4n41.gif

I love gifs. Maybe too much.

Who can't take a joke?

I was just informing how kickz puts up new sizes and you took that as an insult?

Maybe that time of the month right?

Don't take it serious it's a joke.

Last edited:
Who can't take a joke?

I was just informing how kickz puts up new sizes and you took that as an insult?

Maybe that time of the month right?

Don't take it serious it's a joke.
You obviously didn't get the joke. Others got it.
Either way get off my nuts. Cause you seemed to be taking it all personally.

Yours haven't dropped yet.

Your the one who's taking it personal since you took the time to search for gifs and post them.

Yours haven't dropped yet.

Your the one who's taking it personal since you took the time to search for gifs and post them.
That last gif was for cnoriega not you. Lol.
I'm done. lol. You win cause you must be more mature. Even with your 15 year old little quips.

Getting a pair for 230 off of craigslist tomorrow.Said he wore them once and theres a slight crease but i can care less since i have another pair to stock. 

Didn't Chris Johnson just get paid? So why is he selling sneakers on Twitter?

Chris Johnson just signed a monster contract with the Titans before this season. Then, he vastly underperformed and was extremely inconsistent, leaving the Titans to wonder if perhaps they had made a terrible idea.

There are even rumors that they'll cut him before the February 9 deadline that would give him $9M guaranteed for next season, making him an unrestricted free agent.

Maybe that's why Johnson is trying to sell $180 sneakers on Twitter for $400.

Granted, these sneakers are generally sold on the secondary market for more than their retail value. The Air Jordan "Bred" 11 caused riots and shootings when it was released back in December, and they're regularly being sold for anywhere between $250 and $350.

Johnson, however, is trying to sell them on Twitter for $400, which is a ridiculous price no matter how you slice it.

Is he short on cash? Is he nervous about possibly getting released? Or is he just another clown swept up in the sneaker game, trying to flip a pair of sneakers for a ridiculous price?

everyone is a reseller these days :rofl:

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Chris-Joh...Jordan-sneakers-on-Twitter-for-400-Blog-60560

Last edited:
Didn't Chris Johnson just get paid? So why is he selling sneakers on Twitter?

Chris Johnson just signed a monster contract with the Titans before this season. Then, he vastly underperformed and was extremely inconsistent, leaving the Titans to wonder if perhaps they had made a terrible idea.

There are even rumors that they'll cut him before the February 9 deadline that would give him $9M guaranteed for next season, making him an unrestricted free agent.

Maybe that's why Johnson is trying to sell $180 sneakers on Twitter for $400.

Granted, these sneakers are generally sold on the secondary market for more than their retail value. The Air Jordan "Bred" 11 caused riots and shootings when it was released back in December, and they're regularly being sold for anywhere between $250 and $350.

Johnson, however, is trying to sell them on Twitter for $400, which is a ridiculous price no matter how you slice it.

Is he short on cash? Is he nervous about possibly getting released? Or is he just another clown swept up in the sneaker game, trying to flip a pair of sneakers for a ridiculous price?

everyone is a reseller these days :rofl:

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Chris-Joh...Jordan-sneakers-on-Twitter-for-400-Blog-60560
he might not be a doctor but he sure made doctor money and he's a reseller.... where you at KidStaten. :lol:

Are these stretching out/breaking in for anybody? Mine are tight as hell still, in the toebox. I sized up too.....

he might not be a doctor but he sure made doctor money and he's a reseller.... where you at KidStaten. :lol:

WAY wayy more than Doctor money. He made 9 million. doctors only make on average 250-400k depending on your specialty and experience

it was a reference to when i was saying resellers have occupations that range from shoe store employees to doctors and lawyers. people said that doctors and lawyers to good to flip stuff.

it was a reference to when i was saying resellers have occupations that range from shoe store employees to doctors and lawyers. people said that doctors and lawyers to good to flip stuff.

I think he meant that doctors and lawyers have better things to do with their time and it wasn't worth it...CJ2K has a lot of down time...

But I thought the debate were those buying/selling in bulk, not a dude just selling his kicks for market value...

I wonder why CJ2K isn't just giving them to someone in his crew...

My point was that many occupations flip stuff not just kids at the shoe store. Some people have the perspective that only poor people resell which isn't the case.

I agree that people that make great money don't have time for lines but we all know that ordering online is much less inconvenient and easy to do. Money is money at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom