Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I swapped my insole out on the pair I'm rocking. Just this cheap 99cent insole has
Made a noticeable difference. I would have went as far as getting the gel insoles but these are a tight squeeze as is so I went for the the cheap ones since they are way slimmer. But damn JB 99cen insole out performing the one they provide. After rocking the Lebron x it's hard for me to wear my 11s. Love these shoes though

Another story I jumped on fleabay in an attempt to buy a third pair. Dude posted fake pics and fake ndc receipt. He sent me some mid grade fakes....after all was said and done i got my money back in full but here are some pics so some of you newbies know what to look for.

The two real inserts are shiney and light while the other is dark and dull. Like a matte finish.

Midsole doesn't fit shape of the sole. Midsole is kind off white almost yellowish.

Other things I don't have pics of like box is slightly smaller but it had the msrp tag. Insole had size stickers but they were not glossy like the real deal. The paper inserts was shorter and not as wide as the real deal.

Anyway just be careful out there....peace

Hi guys. Are these Early Release Dates or Official Release pairs?

June 12, 2012 - July 10, 2012
06/12/12 - 07/10/12?

Thank you for your inputs, Because I am trying to buy these but wanted to be sure.
Got my pair of an RSVP and the date on the right shoe says

08/08/12  --11/01/12

and left shoe says

08/08/12--10/26/12

They made 500K pairs, of course there's going to be some variation in the runs depending on which factory it came from (and clearly 500K means they were made at multiple factories).

Opium
Colette
Shinzo

If you want SB's hit me up with a private message. I know the owner of WESC and can get you a discount. One of the best SB spots there.

Google mapping them now...good looking out

Last edited:
There is one happening on Valentines day. Been confirmed by store managers and its been in this store's system since before the initial release

So I just called mines & the guy had no idea what I was talking about but yet again I didn't get offended. I'll just wait until late next week/early All-Star week.

Hi guys. Are these Early Release Dates or Official Release pairs?

June 12, 2012 - July 10, 2012
06/12/12 - 07/10/12?

Thank you for your inputs, Because I am trying to buy these but wanted to be sure.

Got my pair of an RSVP and the date on the right shoe says
08/08/12  --11/01/12

and left shoe says
08/08/12--10/26/12

Thanks.

I wouldn't be worried if it were made later dates. Kinda thinking of these are Early Releases,
so was asking if any has the same prod dates but purchased it from footlocker, eastbay, champs or the like legit retail stores

Last edited:
I hope I can snag a pair of the re-stock/re-release or whatever. Gotta keep an eye out..

I thought people back in 09,10,& even 11 with the concords were trolling or being ***** bragging when they were saying "if you did you're research" etc. but the truth is if someone was even remotely paying attention they could have scooped pairs. I spotted at least four pairs at retail or retail + shipping on RD, there have been several restocks too,

If you did your homework, knew your spots & what time they opened, you'd have pairs. Honestly, I was in my local spots everyday asking if they got stock in yet--when it came to RD & I saw how many pairs were available I realized I didn't even have to do that. There are still restocks around--pray for phone orders & finishline's website.

I thought people back in 09,10,& even 11 with the concords were trolling or being ***** bragging when they were saying "if you did you're research" etc. but the truth is if someone was even remotely paying attention they could have scooped pairs. I spotted at least four pairs at retail or retail + shipping on RD, there have been several restocks too,

If you did your homework, knew your spots & what time they opened, you'd have pairs. Honestly, I was in my local spots everyday asking if they got stock in yet--when it came to RD & I saw how many pairs were available I realized I didn't even have to do that. There are still restocks around--pray for phone orders & finishline's website.

At least for me, I work. I don't have time to hound stores. Plus, I've been spoiled, I don't typically go that route but whatever.

Last edited:

I disagree with your statement, I think concords changed the game. People were like rabid animals when it came to them. The stores were mobbed..... Remember the Get Money Boyz news report..... Thats how it was like at a lot of places... I think it was way easier for me to get Breds than it was concords.... I had to pay resell for my only pair of concords and I got 2 pairs of breds on RD for retail....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom