Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Sorry if its been asked but are these going to release online tomorrow as well...cuz i live no where near an in-store release... And if they do release online, any chance we get another back door link like with the 88s
smile.gif
smile.gif
Rumored FNL restock tomorrow. Stay glued to the computer if you want a shot.

WayTooGoodAtDis - Best of luck grabbing a pair online.
happy.gif

I don't even know anymore. I still have my 01 beat pair, they are still very rockable. I wanted them but idk, I'm less excited now. I wore these enough when I had them. Won't be terribly upset if I miss out. They only black and reds.

how do you let people cut infront of you? I call them out every time. Being 6'3 290 lbs helps though.

They were way in front of me when they cut, I call people out every now and then when I'm by myself, but I had my wife with me. It's not worth it over a pair of shoes. As for the people who brought out 10 pairs, I knew they were going to do that. They got to the mall at 6pm Sunday with like two generations of family members. You know grandma was not getting XI's for herself.

That kind of behavior right there, idk. I know it's one per customer, but something has to be done about that even thought it's hard to control it.

T
yea i just left north riverside mall and they told me "only for grade school sizes" some ******** im trynna cop another pair to break even 

That was at footlocker, the house of hoops was doing the men's sizes. They even had them on display, how could you miss it?

Breds are a must have good luck to everyone still trying to get a pair

This shoe is produced nicely

No one knows the time. Based on the restock this morning around 8am and the one last week that happened around 11am, it's completely random.

Hope it is on the weekend because their twitter said they'll tweet when they have info. They would have tweeted already.

i need another pair to stock. i was only able to get 1 pair on release day. i would like to use these as my everyday kicks. since everyone else has them. its nothing too special.

I stopped thinking like that a long time ago. I rock what I like based on aesthetics, not how hyped the shoe is, or how many people do or don't have it. Couldn't care less.

would be surprised if everyone is trolled hard tomorrow. nothing was confirmed by a legitimate source

Last edited:
so does anybody have any confirmation that the restock will be tomorrow the 2/12 or 2/13 at finishline.com?

Back
Top Bottom