Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Its not copied info from another site as that site was the same link. For other links they had it as RUMORS however mine is an official confirmation with finishline sources

"They see me trooollllllinn', they haaaaatttiiiiinnnn, tryna catch that release info earlllaaaayyy" 
laugh.gif

FNL @ it again 

Lol well what I'm thinking is that tomorrow FNL will restock tomorrow. I haven't seen one post on their FB where they respond to someone saying bluntly no. They say stuff like "there currently is no information on a restock at this time, we will tweet about information when we get it".

Pure madness all over again, I know I'm gonna be salty again after this fizzles out

"Fizzles" lol. I'm salty as hell. Missed out in December, then missed out on the wc3 cause it declined my card, and missed out on these restocks. Hoping to cop a pair tomorrow though

T
That was at footlocker, the house of hoops was doing the men's sizes. They even had them on display, how could you miss it?
i seriously went to what i thought was every footlocker and HOH in that mall, called every phone number that they gave me and all theh employees gave me the run arounnd like they had no idea what i was saying.. thats F'd up how u gonna have a job to serve the customer and ur prime objective be to send them off

^^^
if you have to depend on a tax return for a pair of shoes, you probably shouldnt be buying. Priorities

Last edited:
/\/\/\/\ ehhhhhh? if ur bills are caught up, and you dont have an extra 200 in your account or pocket,

idk if thats straight haha

not saying that i aint been in the same boat for sure

^^^
only reason i got back into the sneaker game was because i have a good paying job now and have a boat load of expendable income. can buy multiples with no problem. but before that i quit because the expensive kicks wasn't worth it and wasn't getting me anywhere. why spend the little money i have left on shoes? when i can save it or invest in something much better. Shoes to me is definitely not a priority, although i love it.

^^^
only reason i got back into the sneaker game was because i have a good paying job now and have a boat load of expendable income. can buy multiples with no problem. but before that i quit because the expensive kicks wasn't worth it and wasn't getting me anywhere. why spend the little money i have left on shoes? when i can save it or invest in something much better. Shoes to me is definitely not a priority, although i love it.

i didnt really mean u, the dude like two above u tho

Back
Top Bottom