Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

so if i was able to order 2 pairs, received email from PP and FNL, am I all good? any chance theyll cancel the order cuz i ordered 2 or if theyll only end up giving me 1 pair. any knowledge would be appreciated, havent purchases from fnl.com so im unfamiliar if they let you get 2 pairs or not.......

Until you have the shoes in hand there's always a risk it'll get cancelled. Especially if it's FNL.

To everyone asking if their order will go through or if it went through fnl has this feature called an 800 #. SO USE IT! How do we know what your funds look like?

Copped 1 BRED pair, found out from a class mate that they dropped the concords too! So mad that I didn't run a deeper search when I placed the order. But I copped 30 minutes after the drop so I can't complain

To everyone asking if their order will go through or if it went through fnl has this feature called an 800 #. SO USE IT! How do we know what your funds look like?
REPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPED

i had to call in because i mis typed my email address ... smh .. 10-12 minute wait but they confirmed it went through and changed email, just couldnt resend confirmation email .. said i will get one when they ship .. we shall see

Concords was only size 15 16 17 at 5:00 when i checked. Did i miss the other sizes?

nah i think thats all they had. 16 17 18, and 15 as you said

no disrespect, y'all... but pleaaaaaase let the talk of the BD die. I know my post isn't helping the cause, but like people have said, the more people who use it, the more likely we'll get hit with the SPA come Friday/Saturday. Hype kills.

missed the concords, but got in for 2 b/red. finishline is seekin' our approval hard this year.

I have said it like 20 time in almost every mention of it in a thread, for them to stop. but it wont stop. people do not know how to not keep talking about it . smh

Last edited:
Make sure your billing address is the same. paypal and finishline. I was getting canceled unitl I realized I forgot my mobile home number in the billing address.

I couldnt get in on this all my 3 transactions got canceled. Tried the same address too. **** it Im going to go buy some starburys.

Was able to get my 10. I told myself that tn the very least, I can take solace in the resellers getting burnt on this. Extreme schadenfreude.

finishline= so much win. a total of 3 concord restocks this year--not to mention all the other random drops. props to them. they get us.

Back
Top Bottom