Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Wassup with FL's cheesy email though? 
roll.gif

NICE.  It's a good feeling, isn't it? Knowing that in just a few clicks a picture on the internet has turned into the real deal, in a box, headed your way. So hold onto that feeling, it's shipping soon. Make sure to rub it in everyone's face when it arrives. 

Last edited:
the numbers jordan brand is producing lately have been great. more people than ever able to get the shoe they want .

After the second try I was able to get through and had enough time to use my winners circle $20 rewards. The first time Paypal was a no go I got sent back to the finishline site with a error message. That's happened before even though my Paypal account shows a finishline transaction. For some reason when I use Paypal I always get my order cancelled.

Couldn't pull the trigger. Knowing how much I am going to spend on kicks this week made me realize that is more important than doubling up on these. If next week wasn't ASW I would've done it in a heart beat. Congrats to whoever copped, enjoy them. 

so if i was able to order 2 pairs, received email from PP and FNL, am I all good? any chance theyll cancel the order cuz i ordered 2 or if theyll only end up giving me 1 pair. any knowledge would be appreciated, havent purchases from fnl.com so im unfamiliar if they let you get 2 pairs or not.......

tried to order. paypal submitted like three times cancelled three times.

tried to pay w cc and the page wont even let me hit da submit order button

Back
Top Bottom