Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Keep the 01s. I also have a pair of 01s and when I compared them to my '12s, what a difference. Just the shine on real patent leather is unreal. 09 - present XIs cannot compete with the 00 - 01 era. (And OG, & 06)

i say keep both. this is a timeless shoe. you can unds the 12s when ur 01s get beat. As someone who has owned every iteration of this colorway except ogs (still salty i missed on that..local shoe shop screwed me on the preorder) this is a very nice shoe. much better than the 2008 cdp version.

I would keep both also, but I guess Proto is in bind. From owning OGs to my 00-01 set to a few pairs of the recent XIs, I guess I'm kind of biased towards the older versions.

Last edited:
West coast had no chance. My friend in Chicago texted me about the restock at 640 am CA time. No one seems to mention that 8am is a perfectly reasonable time to wake up and get shoes online, but we're out here at 5am doing this junk.

Last edited:
West coast had no chance. My friend in Chicago texted me about the restock at 640 am CA time. No one seems to mention that 8am is a perfectly reasonable time to wake up and get shoes online, but we're out here at 5am doing this junk.

I agree. I was up at 6 and there were still some pairs available but for some reason FNL would accept 3 different forms of payment.

i put the wrong zip code for my billing address and my order is still processing..been on hold for an hour with customer service..will they cancel it?

I can't believe I almost completely missed this. No lie, I check the twitter at 7:53 and left. I must have missed the tweet by seconds. Luckily still grabbed a pair of Breds though. 
smokin.gif

I guess jb took the "make shoes for everyone so no more violence" SeRiously after the concord mess. No way u can't get a pair after all these restocks and everyone and their mama having a full size run. I seriously could've had like 10 pairs now. Only got 2.

do these run smaller or true to size?

fnl messed up my order even tho i have a receipt for 10.5 their system shows 11..

i wear 10.5s will this be a big issue?

thanks guys

do these run smaller or true to size?

fnl messed up my order even tho i have a receipt for 10.5 their system shows 11..

i wear 10.5s will this be a big issue?

thanks guys
They run small / narrow (for me at least).   I'm an 8 and I always get an 8.5 in the 11's

You guys do realize all theses restocks are actually the B-grades that Nike now has decided not to send to outlets right? Straight up Greed

Back
Top Bottom