Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

the breds actually lasted a while on fnl... I made breakfast already & they still had common sizes up... 

I guess a lot a people were getting denied & some people are after the other retros.. like the concords which lasted about 5 min

sorry in advance if this isn't the thread to do this.. but I found someone who selling these with no box condition 9.8 /10 for $230..deal or no deal?? and where can I find replacement boxes or even better an original box?? Please Nd thank you

Like the guy after you posted, its already unds. And if you're gonna wear them then the box shouldn't really matter. And last point, its not even in the same boxes that packaged the Concords or cool greys or space jams.

Buy it and rock it.

The box def matters but not as much as you think. I like to have my kicks in boxes, to keep them from getting dusty etc. But to each their own. I can't stand having kicks without the box. Just think, doing that is like displays in the shoe store. What happens after a while when you leave them out?

If you're wondering why you didn't get your pair....

SMFH.

Cant hate on this, there was a FSR up for like 30 mins

You can't, but you still have a legit reason to be mad. If you honestly do your part for ONE pair and get knocked out by greedy people who do this, you're gonna be like "oh well"? :smh: I can definitely see how someone could be frustrated, especially for the second time, assuming they tried in December. This is what makes buying kicks not fun. Then we want to be part of a "sneaker community"? Last I checked people who consider themselves part of a "community" in the sense sneaker enthusiasts want to claim to be, don't abuse each other's pockets just becuase they were one spot ahead in line or had 10 tabs open.

To the people who regularly wear their pairs any quality issues?

Nope, crease just like any other XI does.

id say they crease worse than older XIs including the 09 jams and 10 cool greys. havent worn the concords so i cant compare.

900x900px-LL-35a1d34b_image.jpeg

Last edited:
yeah I thought $230 was koo probably going to tell him a lil less.. i rock all my shoes but i definitely like to keep them nice and neat in my closet.. it just bugs me to have shoes out loose you know.. going to kop till I find another pair and just toss these over to my lil bro

You work Nike's stock allocations?

You should not speak with your mouth full because you might not have a clue what your talking about.

Think before you share your OPINIONS people... instead of making it sound like a fact.

@D3RANG3D SOL3 If you do work there, thanks for your input...

why you hating on this guy

would it shock you if nike sold b grades for full retail price

i would not be surprised at all

Anyone get a shipping confirmation yet? I bought both my girl and I a pair. But one of my card authorizations disappeared overnight. Hope it doesn't get canceled. I've never had XI's before.

mine is processing still.   Probably won't get a shipping email until tomorrow is my guess.  Earliest they will be delivered will be Tuesday since Monday is Presidents day (no mail)

Still processing here as well. it is ash wednesday...might be part of the hold up. i dunno. sure we'll all get tracking soon tho

when i talked to FNL cust service rep they said itll take 2-3 days to process, and latest that we should receive em is next thursday.

damn i hope the quality on these is satisfying.....time will tell

Back
Top Bottom