Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Scooped up a pair of cords and breds when they dropped both 11's on Tuesday's restock.   My cords are shipped (received shipping email confirmation).   They came directly from the warehouse the FNL customer service rep said.  So those are a lock.  The breds are still "processing" per my order status on FNL website.  Supposedly they are still locating a pair in one of the FNL stores across the US.   I guess the breds aren't guaranteed if they are still "locating" the pair when I asked the customer service rep. Usually I would of gotten a shipping email by now for those.  It's going on the 4th day.  That's my current situation with these

Just got my breds and cords.. noth are flawless. Better than my other pair of cords. Im glad I doubled up on both....to easy

Scooped up a pair of cords and breds when they dropped both 11's on Tuesday's restock.   My cords are shipped (received shipping email confirmation).   They came directly from the warehouse the FNL customer service rep said.  So those are a lock.  The breds are still "processing" per my order status on FNL website.  Supposedly they are still locating a pair in one of the FNL stores across the US.   I guess the breds aren't guaranteed if they are still "locating" the pair when I asked the customer service rep. Usually I would of gotten a shipping email by now for those.  It's going on the 4th day.  That's my current situation with these
Had this happen before...brace yourself cause with these 11s aint going b n no store....your order will be canceled.

Happened on my bred 13's. What the poster above me said....it'll be cancelled.

Only time I got lucky was on the 6s took a month but located and shipped...they were perfect too no tumbled leather....I hope you do get lucky and get your pair tho homie.

@abouels1986  thanks for the info man.  hope my pair don't get cancelled (even though i got a pair on release date).   So everybody who ordered the bred 11 restock on Tuesday,  everybody's pair had to be located from a specific Finishline store ?  Because from what i was told by a rep,  these weren't in the warehouse.   but what do I know. 

and to everybody else chiming in about calling them by a particular name,  who cares what we call them.  WE all know they are called concords.  I just didn't feel like typing that all out on that one post so i just shortened it. 

The scrubs complaining about calling them cords are the same ones saying "YO DONT CALL THE WHITE/RED/BLACK XIII'S "HE GOT GAMES' '

who cares. When you use ebonics ill be sure to say "HEY DONT SAY SUP. SAY WHATS UP"

i called FNL customer service again cuz i wanted to speak to a different rep and see if they give me a different answer. Looks like my bred 11 will get cancelled. They routed my order to pull from a FNL store rather than the warehouse. and God knows there aren't any bred 11 in store. so for them to even go that route, i was screwed from the get go. They said they will do their best to find one in stock in the warehouse. LOL good luck with that . Ah well. My first bad experience with FNL

Dang... I'm not liking what I'm seeing. My size 14 is on the way, but the 8 I bought for my lady is still processing... Thats the reason I copped in the first place, for her.

But this is my first pair of XI's, besides white/yellow/green i.e. pair (those are so :smokin)... I never wanted to go thru the hassle of buying on RD, I don't pay reseller prices... So it was nice for this restock to be so easy... For the 14 anyways.

Back
Top Bottom