Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

XI's are my bread and butter. When I got my first pair in decemeber I would wake up in the morning and sniff the insole. That lasted about 3 weeks.

My 3 pairs are waiting at my house and when I go home I may take a bubble bath with one of the pairs just cause I have 4 pairs now

Is this you?

Basketmania.co.uk

Ordered a pair for $260 shipped (after price conversion). No customs fee or anything.

Is the carbon fiber on these softer than the '01 retros? That's what it feels like imo.

I thought about ordering multiple pairs, but I remember reading anything valued over $250 is hit with a customs fee.

mine just came in from the FNL restock... i haven't kept up, cuz i got pristine 2001's, but i gotta say, i am disappointed with the box these came in...

why didn't they do the same sliding box like the previous 11's over the last 3 or 4 years?

to save money? :stoneface:

so anymore thoughts on why i should keep the 2001's over these? i gotta admit, it's tempting to keep the 2012's, since they are cleaner and new... i just compared and the patent cut and shape is about identical too, and i can't see any big difference in the quality of the patent or anything else...

mine just came in from the FNL restock... i haven't kept up, cuz i got pristine 2001's, but i gotta say, i am disappointed with the box these came in...

why didn't they do the same sliding box like the previous 11's over the last 3 or 4 years?

to save money? :stoneface:

so anymore thoughts on why i should keep the 2001's over these? i gotta admit, it's tempting to keep the 2012's, since they are cleaner and new... i just compared and the patent cut and shape is about identical too, and i can't see any big difference in the quality of the patent or anything else...

Are you planning on keeping just one? IMO the '01 are more flexible when walking. The newer elevens are built like they have skeletons and are hard to bend. However, the vibrant translucent soles on the newere retros are :smokin . But you gotta go with the more comfortable one

Got mine from the restock today, and they are flawless. Just wish I could've finally gotten a pair of Concords for retail too.

Its crazy that these restocked a few times on various sites. 

Hope this continues with JB. The hype on these were crazy but glab more people get to enjoy like me.

I wont un-ds mine til next year 
What others sites restocked this?

Its crazy that these restocked a few times on various sites. 

Hope this continues with JB. The hype on these were crazy but glab more people get to enjoy like me.

I wont un-ds mine til next year 
What others sites restocked this?
Not anyone recently other than FNL.  NDC's restock was about a week or two after RD.  So was the restock on SH.  Kickz had FSRs almost daily for the first 2-3 weeks after RD.  People didn't want to pay over retail and get hit with customs fees.  If I would have known someone else that wanted to go in on a 2nd pair, I would have ordered from them (2nd pair would have reduced shipping costs).  I'm glad I didn't, since I got in on the FNL restock.

Patience has never been an virtue of mine but it paid off this time.

Last edited:
Got ma joints in from finishline today....Arrrrhahahahaha at dude who said they were b grades that they were shipping out

So I got my pair from FNL restock, and they are mostly good except for one right show there is a small gap on toe between the sole and patent leather. Normally I'd want to exchange but I'm pretty sure that would be next to impossible so I guess I will just have to deal with it and hope the glue holds smh

My playoffs arrived today too, no problems with all.  Trade bait for the ASG shoes I will/have missed out on.

What's up everyone? I've been lurking but a big thanks to everyone here that helped me get my first pair from FNL. It arrived today looking clean AF..

Anyway, Finishline charged me $210 for the Bred 11's and the money was taken from my account.. but today when I checked, the $210 was back in my account? So, what happens now? The sneakers are in my room, and Finishline gave me a full refund.

So, will I possibly cop the sneakers for free
nthat.gif
? (I wish), or will they just probably take the money out again later? Thanks a lot.

What's up everyone? I've been lurking but a big thanks to everyone here that helped me get my first pair from FNL. It arrived today looking clean AF..

Anyway, Finishline charged me $210 for the Bred 11's and the money was taken from my account.. but today when I checked, the $210 was back in my account? So, what happens now? The sneakers are in my room, and Finishline gave me a full refund.

So, will I possibly cop the sneakers for free :nthat: ? (I wish), or will they just probably take the money out again later? Thanks a lot.

same here...

i'm sure any day now it'll come back out, but if it doesn't, i sure won't mind the free pair of shoes... :lol:

Kinda tired seeing so many people post about money reappearing in their account and thinking there was refund.

Wishful thinking guys; it's gonna disappear again. Happens ALL the time.

Kinda tired seeing so many people post about money reappearing in their account and thinking there was refund.

Wishful thinking guys; it's gonna disappear again. Happens ALL the time.
And what if I just withdraw all the money from my bank account and act like I didn't know what was going on? Just playing, I paid to get them, so I can't complain.

Back
Top Bottom