Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Found someone who was willing to trade a pair of concords for these but they started backpedalling when I said they'd have to ship first :rolleyes

I was so scared about mines... I got a pair of '88 3's from FNL and both the shipping and retail boxes were both messed off and the shoes were in a tossed fashion. So glad these came thru icy

Joined the forum to say thanks to Jada2001Retro because I wouldn't have gotten my Bred 11s from FNL if it wasn't for that backdoor link. I was sitting in queue for 45 mins until I came on the forum and saw the link. Instantly got in and checked out.

I will try to help this community whenever I can. Pz

Of course anyone would be have doubts about shipping first but if they contact me why wouldn't they think that they would have to ship first. Sold them for $280 and put that money towards a chain. No concords for me right now but oh well.

Of course anyone would be have doubts about shipping first but if they contact me why wouldn't they think that they would have to ship first. Sold them for $280 and put that money towards a chain. No concords for me right now but oh well.
I guess I can see your reasoning seeing as how they were the ones who initiated the trade.  Least you got a chain out of it.

Trading with someone I don't know and having to ship first would make anyone feel uneasy.

unless we have dealt before and i trust you i would never ever ship first. im not thirsty to the point the im willing to take a chance to get GOT. I know i wouldnt scam anyone so its either they ship first or no deal. i dont need or want shoes that badly. its really not that serious. I rather keep the pair i own, and not get a shoe i desire then to get screwed over. Best thing to do is meet up locally for a trade. Seeing people bite the bait with yeezys is almost laughable but not funny either

Ordered on the 13th and finally received them from FNL today. Flawless...

looking mine over i'm happy with the quality of the restock. I sold my pair from christmas thinking i wouldn't get another, the timing worked out nice on these.

I got mine in last night. Pretty good overall. They came in a little creased on the side but nothing noticeable unless you're really looking for flaws like I was. 

Received restock pair yesterday.no complaints.shocking right?
laugh.gif

glad most people copped.to those people that relish the limited supply on shoes 
mean.gif

Received restock pair yesterday.no complaints.shocking right?
laugh.gif

glad most people copped.to those people that relish the limited supply on shoes 
mean.gif
yea man, I recieved mine last week from FNL and I have zero complaints. Glad I was able to finally get these for retail after striking out locally at all my sneaker spots

Back
Top Bottom