Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Got both pair of mine in yesterday. I would have had them Monday, but no one was home to accept the package. I've been too busy to post pics, but I will try to get to it tomorrow. One pair was perfect, the other had a few random marks and smudges, and a cracked insert.

WTF!!!???!!!

FNL cancelled my size 8.5  bred11 order from the restock on 2/12 .   I missed the NDC restock on 2/20 .    still on the hunt and waiting patiently for a size 8.5  to land in my lap .   could only grab a size 8 on RD, but they are a tad snug

does anyone what store I can cop these at in the UK?  My friend lives there and I can have it delivered to him.

Since the RESTOCK thread was locked. Just thought I'd give an update to my post in there.

Incase you missed it:

Copped from the major FNL restock a couple of weeks ago. They shipped and I guess got "lost"
eyes.gif
 at it's arrival at UPS Sorting Facility in Houston. (Last Friday)

Called UPS to see what was up, and they said I had to contact FNL so they can file a "lost"
eyes.gif
 package investigation with UPS. I give FNL a call and they said they would file the investigation with UPS and were going to try a locate a replacement pair and ship it express to me. This had me
eyes.gif
 and
mean.gif
 because where are they going to find me a replacement pair of sold out Playoff 11's? I really just wanted my money back...I knew there was no hope.

Update to Today:

Got a call from finishline saying they found me a replacement pair and that they were shipping express and gave me a tracking number.

I'm grateful but....This can't be real life can it?

Since the RESTOCK thread was locked. Just thought I'd give an update to my post in there.

Incase you missed it:

Copped from the major FNL restock a couple of weeks ago. They shipped and I guess got "lost"
eyes.gif
 at it's arrival at UPS Sorting Facility in Houston. (Last Friday)

Called UPS to see what was up, and they said I had to contact FNL so they can file a "lost"
eyes.gif
 package investigation with UPS. I give FNL a call and they said they would file the investigation with UPS and were going to try a locate a replacement pair and ship it express to me. This had me
eyes.gif
 and
mean.gif
 because where are they going to find me a replacement pair of sold out Playoff 11's? I really just wanted my money back...I knew there was no hope.

Update to Today:

Got a call from finishline saying they found me a replacement pair and that they were shipping express and gave me a tracking number.

Really? Makes me think they have more sitting in their warehouse, or could be a returned pair.

Let us know how that turns out.

From the restock on NDC yesterday, a UPS label has been created for my order.

Success

Last edited:

Incase you missed it:

Copped from the major FNL restock a couple of weeks ago. They shipped and I guess got "lost" :rolleyes  at it's arrival at UPS Sorting Facility in Houston. (Last Friday)

Called UPS to see what was up, and they said I had to contact FNL so they can file a "lost" :rolleyes  package investigation with UPS. I give FNL a call and they said they would file the investigation with UPS and were going to try a locate a replacement pair and ship it express to me. This had me :rolleyes  and :smh:  because where are they going to find me a replacement pair of sold out Playoff 11's? I really just wanted my money back...I knew there was no hope.

Update to Today:

That's good stuff that they had a replacement sitting around. Crazy how fnl is just sitting on some pairs. Its good to hear that they came through in a situation like that though.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Congrats on that come up...................................................Hopefully you actually get them and not the box with some random kix.

FNL cancelled my size 8.5  bred11 order from the restock on 2/12 .   I missed the NDC restock on 2/20 .    still on the hunt and waiting patiently for a size 8.5  to land in my lap .   could only grab a size 8 on RD, but they are a tad snug
What is RD? Sorry i searched around and couldn't find the meaning. Thanks. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom