Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

All i know is this is how nike should do releases

But now, bigger restocks.

If obviously these "restocks" can sell out in mere seconds due to twitter releases and nike typing stuff in early,

They need to be bigger.

Nit jus xi but other super hot releases

Am I reading this right? Nearly 2 million views for this thread......
sick.gif

Tried on the 11.5's and they fit perfect.  I guess everyone who complains about the toy box has wider feet than I do.  My ****** pinky toe probably doesn't hurt either 
laugh.gif

FNL is mad shady.   They were able to help out @GameReady locate and get another replacement pair magically, but my pair they cancelled.  not hating (as I've stated, I got a pair.   Just wanted to double up on this restock) .   I'm  just showing how shady FNL can be.  I've called numerous times to check the status.  All they could tell me was we are trying our best to locate a pair at one of the FNL stores in the US.  We've re-routed your order a few times for potential pairs at stores.  PLEASE.    Ain't NO damn bred 11 just chillin in no stores.   A week later my order is cancelled. 

$286 pending. finishline failed. Now i have to call my bank. :smh: Should always check out as guest

Last edited:
Another failure for me on FNL. 

Tried copping my wife a size 6.5

I really hate that company, completely useless for me. 

Really looking into a forwarding service overseas, and may give up entirely on these US merchants. 

In short, they suck. 

Finishline --
We are not able to take phone orders at this time. The BRED 11's are only available in grade school sizes. There is an extremely limited availability for this release. No Mens sizes available.

On the refresh page as well.

FNL and Safari never work for me. I get to checkout and it said denied. I know my card is good, adn that I have money in PayPal.

Back
Top Bottom