Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

man still trying to get my first pair...
frown.gif

Did anybody else see how these guys claimed to bring the news first when the J23 app sent out an alert before the official FA tweet was posted?

restock??didnt EVERYONE get their pairs of these?8)

always rubbin in that overseas is easy crap. Ur startin to get as annoying as jada and his swoosh discount. we got it...ur a reseller and its easy for you to get shoes cuz you live in gods toilet. thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you dont have a pair of these yet :lol: :lol: , you musta made no attempts to get, ive been able to get at least 12 pair for people since rd.

always rubbin in that overseas is easy crap. Ur startin to get as annoying as jada and his swoosh discount. we got it...ur a reseller and its easy for you to get shoes cuz you live in gods toilet. thx.

there are at least another 3-4 in here stating the same thing.which means there must be SOME truth in it fambs.but you come back at me?

hopefully I get it them on this next restock, i really dont wanna pay resellers price, its either retail or move on to the next kicks

there are at least another 3-4 in here stating the same thing.which means there must be SOME truth in it fambs.but you come back at me?

yup. pointing out the obvious just cus i felt like it. Cute jpg too. never seen that before. moving on

Damn, another restock?

Is the resell retail for these yet?

Did anyone miss out on these?

I need these in a size 7y... Anybody got them for a reasonable price PM me... I need a pair. My first pair and I refuse to pay $300 plus for them.

Back
Top Bottom