Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Maybe $200 is subtracted and counted towards your WC rewards card which you will eventually
get in the mail and your remaining balance is $26.98?

I ordered a pair of Bred XI's off the FNL restock back in Feb (when they also restocked the Concords), but it was cancelled.   Now they have magically got inventory again and restocking on March 23rd.   SMH @ Finishline

majority of the people who are going to cop on March 23rd are just reselling.   everybody should have their own personal pair by now (this is like the 4th time they restocked).   I'm trying to scoop up my correct size.  I need to go 1/2 size up

majority of the people who are going to cop on March 23rd are just reselling.   everybody should have their own personal pair by now (this is like the 4th time they restocked).   I'm trying to scoop up my correct size.  I need to go 1/2 size up

Truth, only reason I'm messing with this restock is to get my correct size

Game time decision for me. Still iffy about paying 185 and tax for XIs.

Last edited:
Well its not that easy if the restocks happen when some of us are at work.

The majority of people that cop period are resellers, whether it is on release day or restocks. Everybody would have a pair if there weren't resellers. You got dudes trying to buy 3-4 pairs of black/red sneaks.

They are black and red kicks, you don't even need to double up on em unless you are wearing them every day.

I'm going to try and cop a pair to hoop in...Do these run small or anything? I wear an 11.5 in LeBron X for comparison

Question for you guys, are these releasing at midnight (eastern time) on Nike.com and or finishline.com or is at any random time this Saturday? Thanks.

The majority of people that cop period are resellers, whether it is on release day or restocks. Everybody would have a pair if there weren't resellers. You got dudes trying to buy 3-4 pairs of black/red sneaks.

They are black and red kicks, you don't even need to double up on em unless you are wearing them every day.

Lies, the majority of people that cop are consumers. The problem is the majority of people that attempt to cop don't do anything but swing by the mall on Saturday afternoons only to find out shoes already got raffled or roll out of bed at 8:30am and wonder why all the websites are sold out.

Lies, the majority of people that cop are consumers. The problem is the majority of people that attempt to cop don't do anything but swing by the mall on Saturday afternoons only to find out shoes already got raffled or roll out of bed at 8:30am and wonder why all the websites are sold out.

That sir, is also false :lol:

Back
Top Bottom