Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

It's one store where i live that has them, they doing the raffle so i will try online see what happens
anyways my barber has a og pair in the box, he told me make him a offer for them how much are they worth he wore them once? thanks in advance

Last edited:
i was gonna sell my extra pair.......

now that this info is out, i might just wait

after this restock, i expect them to stop til maybe next black friday.

so after this restock, those who havent copped, i think will be more eager, and the prices will start to rise
Or you could buy Facebook or Apple shares and probably get a better return.

SMH at ya'll dudes buying 3 and 4 pairs. They are friggin' black and red sneaks. What are ya'll doing, running through mud in them?

So as of right now we have confirmation from

FNL - Online only

FTL - Online/select stores

Champs  -Online/select stores

FootAction - Oonline - Select stores

Eastbay - Online

Correct me if I'm wrong, any word from JJ or anywhere else?

Or you could buy Facebook or Apple shares and probably get a better return.

I was needing money for my move, but im gonna wait. Not about the profit, shoes arent business or income. Every now and then if i need some extra cash, i can sell a pair that might have been bought recklessly, tho maybe still necessarily haha

I never knew dealing shoes on CL's was such a pain in the ***..Honestly, would have never thought that people don't know how to read "dead stock" and ask for more pictures..

Every god damn pair of Bred XI's look the damn same..

These dudes are complete morons up in the LA CL section..
mad.gif
mean.gif

sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
I can't believe how many pairs they made of these. Insane
im just happy that i can get my pair, the supple and demand for the bred 11s is crazyy, jordan brand and nike making millions with just the bred 11s alone. crazy amounts made but the retail price on them is still higher than GR jordans, sometimes culture eliminates the supple and demand chart. i wonder how many pairs can nike and jordan brand make till the shoes stop selling out lol

I never knew dealing shoes on CL's was such a pain in the ***..Honestly, would have never thought that people don't know how to read "dead stock" and ask for more pictures..

mad.gif
mean.gif

sorry for the rant.

I agree with you, asking so many redundant questions. I had a few things up on CL and it was hilarious on the promise to purchase but the buyers always flaking on D-Day.

I agree with you, asking so many redundant questions. I had a few things up on CL and it was hilarious on the promise to purchase but the buyers always flaking on D-Day.
This is actually the second time dealing with some of these idiotic people out there man and so many people have ditched on me the past couple of days..I don't even know whom to believe anymore.

After I sell my last pair of Bred's, I'm done with all the CL non-sense. These dudes are suppose to be "sneakerheads", yet they act like complete rejects with a lack of education.

Anyways, good luck on the restocks guys!

This is actually the second time dealing with some of these idiotic people out there man and so many people have ditched on me the past couple of days..I don't even know whom to believe anymore.

After I sell my last pair of Bred's, I'm done with all the CL non-sense. These dudes are suppose to be "sneakerheads", yet they act like complete rejects with a lack of education.

Anyways, good luck on the restocks guys!

Good luck on the restock/re-release to you and all.

mad.gif
mean.gif

sorry for the rant.
I actually have had great luck on craigslist.  Nothing I list on there last longer than an hour or so.  eBay on the other hand i've had some misses.

I actually have had great luck on craigslist.  Nothing I list on there last longer than an hour or so.  eBay on the other hand i've had some misses.

It's cuz ur prolly one of those reasonable sellers!! Lol!!

I've had good luck there too. When I see the market is 350 for a pair, I'll list for 325 knowing I'm gonna get around there. Usually sell within a day or so.

Back
Top Bottom