Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

can't believe so many people didnt get those...wow,how many nike should have released to hit outlets?
roll.gif
trust me.. most people have a pair or two already.  people just trying to get more.

soo my boy jus told me he was at HOH Beverly Center since 5am today.. he was 70th inline for his reserved tik.. and there was a good 50 people behind him...

guess HOH Bev C. is doing reserves this time round...

sidenote: grabbed a Reserved tik for the Barkleys aswell... (for those that care). 

I think quite a few stores are getting these, spoke to a mom and pop store around the way and they spoke about the "Vault" that Nike has and this might be sign of things to come. Champs and Footlocker in the mall is getting these, I could be wrong but this release im hearing might have been closer to 1million pairs, and this re-release isn't going against that train of thought.
Anymore details on this "vault"?

just some speculation probably, sounds stupid to me

i guess u must be slow in the head. anyhow i spoke to the owner of a mom and pop sneaker spot around my way and they explained that at the meetings with Nike and Brand Jordan they have a "Vault" of sorts that they keep extra pairs/unreleased pairs and I believe that is the case here, because there are stores that are actually getting full size runs months after once again so I believe that this could a trend especially for major releases like the black red 11s.

i guess u must be slow in the head. anyhow i spoke to the owner of a mom and pop sneaker spot around my way and they explained that at the meetings with Nike and Brand Jordan they have a "Vault" of sorts that they keep extra pairs/unreleased pairs and I believe that is the case here, because there are stores that are actually getting full size runs months after once again so I believe that this could a trend especially for major releases like the black red 11s.
yeah ok whatever

Me and my girl got called back for my size in the champs raffle! I'm so stoked now I want to blackout one pair or trade for some flints decisions decisions

soo my boy jus told me he was at HOH Beverly Center since 5am today.. he was 70th inline for his reserved tik.. and there was a good 50 people behind him...

guess HOH Bev C. is doing reserves this time round...

sidenote: grabbed a Reserved tik for the Barkleys aswell... (for those that care). 
good looks, now i know i dont even need to bother going there with that many heads lined up. 

black mid sole >>>>

i traded these away for 3 shoes last time. Didn't regret it at all.. EVERYBODY and their mom has this shoe. 

I swear I see at least one person in them if I'm out somewhere. 

Thinking I'll try to grab one to keep away till next year or trade again. 

Back
Top Bottom