Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

A question for EVERYONE, is it still possibly to cop off NDC WITHOUT the bots these days? Tell us some of your successful stories...just want to know if there's still hope out there?
I got the Suns foams and the 13's without bots. Incredibly easy. And that's even with the twitter link on the 13 showing "product unavailable" on the first 2 tries. Just refreshed it and added to cart.

Questions to those who are learned or are employees of Footlocker, Champs, etc:

How many tickets are allocated for each raffle before stopping the process? I was able to get a raffle ticket from a local Footlocker, but a friend of mine went to another branch and was told the raffle tickets are gone and no more will be given.

Also, how organized is the process....do employees really check to ensure an individual only has one raffle entered? It seems quite easy for a person to walk into a store at different times and get more than one tickets.

Thanks.

So glad my House of Hoops is doing a raffle.

Folks would line up for days if not.

Glad I'll have a legit chance to cop a pair.

Hopefully I get lucky!

If I do, be on the lookout of pickup pics!

just got my raffle tickets. hopefully i get a pair. good luck to everyone that struck out on the first release. may the sneaker gods bless us all.

So glad my House of Hoops is doing a raffle.

Folks would line up for days if not.

Glad I'll have a legit chance to cop a pair.

Hopefully I get lucky!

If I do, be on the lookout of pickup pics!
that porch
nthat.gif

I've had some success without a bot....pretty much kept adding to cart until it finally goes through.....someone told me Nike is going to cancel orders made with bots in the future but that could be fluff....who knows 
frown.gif

Small word of advice for noobs. Rule of thumb that applies to all sites. Literally go one pair per site at a time regardless what u think or what rumours u believe. If you get even a little greedy online, you will find out the hard way and could possibly strike out completely. Ndc has become most peoples token cop meaning if they are using bots or just seasoned, most likely they will already have a pair in cart while really scanning another site doing real work there. Pick a less known site for your one pair, get familiar with it, prep correctly and really go for it when the clock strikes. Chances are u will be in before others and away from the bulk of traffic. Keep checkout streamlined. Efficiency is the key. The less amount of strokes from point a to b is most effective no matter what site. Imho. Good luck.

Small word of advice for noobs. Rule of thumb that applies to all sites. Literally go one pair per site at a time regardless what u think or what rumours u believe. If you get even a little greedy online, you will find out the hard way and could possibly strike out completely. Ndc has become most peoples token cop meaning if they are using bots or just seasoned, most likely they will already have a pair in cart while really scanning another site doing real work there. Pick a less known site for your one pair, get familiar with it, prep correctly and really go for it when the clock strikes. Chances are u will be in before others and away from the bulk of traffic. Keep checkout streamlined. Efficiency is the key. The less amount of strokes from point a to b is most effective no matter what site. Imho. Good luck.
agreed. love those jokers with their laptop, ipad, iphones out like they can do three at a time.

I say from a little experience. Ive had multiple pairs a couple dif times on fnl. Problem went between either my payment bouncing out or getting stuck in spa. Bottom line is while trying to recover on the site, i just watched as pairs were systematically taken out of my cart. Pretty helpless feeling.

Called Champs again today, they still say they don't know if they're getting them or not

I really don't wanna have to cause a scene

If they don't know by now, chances are they won't be getting them.

Someone posted info regarding all of the retail stores releasing these via online and in-store, a few pages back I believe. Best of luck to you and everyone else.

How does DTLR do their ticket procedure?(Never brought anything from there before) 

You go the store and fill out a raffle ticket with your name,size,and telephone number. They then call you a day or two before the release date and let you know that you won.

you guys think that i will be able to trade them for Blacktoe 13s? Thats the only reason i want the Breds is to trade for those since I have OG Breds

you guys think that i will be able to trade them for Blacktoe 13s? Thats the only reason i want the Breds is to trade for those since I have OG Breds

To me, that sounds like a fair deal. Breds are currently going for a little more on feeBay though, but not by much. If I had an extra pair of Blacktoe's (retail) that I'd be willing to part ways with, I'd make that trade. I'm contemplating grabbing a pair to include in a trade for another pair of Royal 1's.

AGREED....just for ***** and giggles...but everybody slept on that concord re release lol, bastards ****** the game up after that, now cats constantly watching FNL

remember, that one cat was trolling saying there would be a 13 restock on the 20th on finishline...maybe a day late...just maybe lol....but damn FNL doesn't ship APO anyway

Last edited:
im an avid believer in not worrying about another mans shoes but i must say... these suck for balling. much better cheaper / quality shoes out there. JB retros = style only these days unfortunately.
if they are good enough for nba players they are good enough for us

Back
Top Bottom