Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

ONE pair is all I need man 
mean.gif

I refuse to strike out this time around. 2 days away man. My body is ready.

got my dm back from ntsf for my 7th pair of bred xi's... 6 from christmas release and 1 from restock lol... btw only 3+1 from ntsf rsvp are mine. all other cops were for family/friends

Last edited:
how long does it usually take for twitter DM confirmations? first time using rsvps for shoes....pretty ridic imo....long live the days of waking up late as **** on a sat afternoon, strolling into my local FL, and not fight a swarm of kids for a pair...

lol...why doesnt anyone understand that the concept of having something limited and others dont exists?rareness runs through most material things as a value,why not shoes?just sayin.good luck to all the nt members tryin to get these.

Because you're not talking about shoes made by a small designer/brand with limited production capabilities. You're talking about a) a multibillion dollar corporation with gigantic production warehouses and b) a shoe that has been reissued 3 times since its initial inception in the past 16 years. The only time this shoe was limited/exclusive is when you had it the first time around. After the 2001 retro it was game over.

Last edited:
got my dm back from ntsf for my 7th pair of bred xi's... 6 from christmas release and 1 from restock lol... btw only 3+1 from ntsf rsvp are mine. all other cops were for family/friends
EDIT: Got an RSVP back from NTSF.....

Last edited:
Did they make a Million pair of these shoes? No way only 500,000 were made. I can't believe how many times they have restock these shoes. I wish they would have done that for the SJ and Concords.
I am going to try my best to get another pair of the Bred 11s come Saturday. A Concord restock would be great! Speaking of Concords, Livestock in Canada posted this pic on their IG yesterday with the caption reading 'We have something up our sleeves...stay tuned":

How in holy hell do you guys get your DM'S responses so quick. I'm mean what are you using laptop,phone... voodoo witchcraft?!?

The few times I got one back it took HOURS. Idk if its because I wear a 13 or what

Last edited:
Congrats tho those who copped *got confirmation DM's*...I feel like Nike/JB wanted everybody to have this shoe...Prolly not what yall feel right...right

Last edited:
forreal.. what's up with that.
Not sure...maybe they have that much pairs, which I doubt but it can be possible or they forgot to tweet that it was now closed...

Either way Nike L.A. still hasn't done their rsvp...so I will also try to get one there...Cause I might not get one with NikeSM..

Man, Im 0/3 with Chrono. I'm better off doing it manually.(Actually, I'm not since im 1/12) Looks to me that donating is the key??

Back
Top Bottom