Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

This is what I'm anticipating. I'm just trying to get a 2nd pair just in case they don't release these again for who knows how long. Wouldn't be surprised if these retail for over $220 next time we see them.
word, was thinking about another pair but i think ill be ok with my cdp's and 1 pair of these. kind of want to cop 1 more so I can hoop in 1 rock the other and still have cdps but idt i will

for those of you who tried to get the 13's last saturday, did you guys run into an error on the screen saying it's not opened? i've heard that this is a delay Nike started using to try to prevent bots to autobuy..can anyone confirm?

wow, my DM was sent by Chronos before I could even log on to twitter to send one myself, and I STILL didn't get through (NIKE DC) This ish is CRAZY!

Oh yeah, donated too, didn't matter.

i wonder if his dms go in the order you registered the RSVPS for?? to bad he doesnt release the link to NT before twitter...his system is still legit

i wonder if his dms go in the order you registered the RSVPS for?? to bad he doesnt release the link to NT before twitter...his system is still legit
that would be my guess.

his list was supposed to close on Wednesday night, however i believe he had to shut it down Tuesday evening due to having over 1600 requests across the country.

i registered Tuesday morning.

my guess is to be one of the first people to register with his system the day the reserves are open.

he even gives a heads up when his system is taking reservations. 

Last edited:
for those of you who tried to get the 13's last saturday, did you guys run into an error on the screen saying it's not opened? i've heard that this is a delay Nike started using to try to prevent bots to autobuy..can anyone confirm?
Lots of people did. Don't know if that rumor is true. I still got a pair anyway. Just clicked the link again and refreshed.

NikeDallas shut their RSVP down in 3 minutes. Competition is fierce.

Got a second pair...thanks to Chronos... 1 to wear and now have 1 to ice up
smokin.gif
from nike la?

damn.. it looks like i struck out twice with chronos today..

Daaamn Im stressin out....I live in Idaho and not ONE store is picking these up. I usually dont have a problem picking anything up on release day, but I guess Im gonna have to roll the dice online :frown: I hope everyone out there like me who still doesnt have one pair can cop!

Daaamn Im stressin out....I live in Idaho and not ONE store is picking these up. I usually dont have a problem picking anything up on release day, but I guess Im gonna have to roll the dice online :frown: I hope everyone out there like me who still doesnt have one pair can cop!
I'm in the same boat as you bruh, got to depend on buying them online.

Last edited:
Same here man online or bust for me

Sounds like I struck out twice with Chronos on these. Went for size 9 assuming they have more of these than 9.5 but then again everyone wears a 9 
laugh.gif

that would be my guess.
his list was supposed to close on Wednesday night, however i believe he had to shut it gown Tuesday evening due to having over 1600 requests across the country.
i registered Tuesday morning.
my guess is to be one of the first people to register with his system the day the reserves are open.
he even gives a heads up when his system is taking reservations. 

speaking of chronos..just got my confirmation for the KDs(skipped the 11s bc i stocked up on the previous restock BUT tried for the barkleys but i signed up to late for those)... 3 of 4 with him.

Back
Top Bottom