Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

damn i'm tapped out right now or I'd try to pick up a pair. I already have two pairs but I just love the XI's. Copping two pairs of the 13's has my pockets tight right now. I hope everyone that needs a pair is able to cop this time, good luck fellas 

No call backs from the Raffles today, not mad. There's so many pairs out there from various sellers. I have my pair from December, but I did wanna double up. Not in a hurry to cop since there are plenty of places to cop for non-resell prices. Good luck to all in the AM.

Larry Sylvester 
pimp.gif

Can anyone help me out with the FNL link for tomorrow? Anyone still have them bookmarked from the last drop?

Please shoot me a PM if you have it. Thanks!

sooo my bro was 1st in line at HOH 34th here in nyc, a guy dressed in FTL uniform comes out the store & supposedly approaches and tells him he can get him the kicks by 6pm today.. my bro calls me all hype asking me to get downtown and get in on the deal.. i smelled scam from the start!! I asked my bro where he was getting the kicks from: he says ftl (scam alert #1) , i asked him how much he wanted: 320 for 2 (red sirens flashing at this point), is he going to bring you the kicks FIRST (dodges question..) i told him DONT DO IT.. hype and out of desperation he does.... poor kid is out $200.. I feel bad for him but i gotta admit he deserved it.. Donkey of the year....

Im going to try my luck online again. Took me two hours to get through on the 13s but I feel I may get through quicker this time. Can anyone explain how bots work?

I gotta give a shoutout to the guys who put up on game about Champs. A lot of people slept. Good thing my local Champs wasn't doing a raffle, they were doing a reserve.

Back
Top Bottom