Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

my last footlocker i was able to get phoenix suns at 10:30 AM, does anyone think these will be sold out like the phoenix suns by 10:30 or faster or slower? gonna get there at 9 am btw probably , not sure.

all these fools asking if jimmyjazz is gonna have them 
mean.gif

Am fearing the same would happen to me like December. When I clicked on the Nike Twitter Link within seconds all the pairs were gone. 

Hoping the size 9 I reserved fits like a glove, I had to half size up in my Kilroy/Cool Grey 9s cause they fit sort of odd..
All of my other sneakers are size 9 with no problem, hope these are the same.
posts like these make me so sad about jordans these days. honestly why can't they buckle down and get it together damnit. it's really crazy to be having this much fail at sizing the damn kicks now.. unless they are doing it on purpose for some sort of reason... smh

That's what some people don't understand, not all areas of the country are the same.  You're talking about a city where it took them days to sell out the AJ Retro 3 '88s, and it was host to the ASG.  I live in Central California and 1/2 of the store allotment is spoken for as soon as stores get their shipment, and there aren't many pairs at that.  Not many people with a job can go from store to store looking for a raffle ticket, spending time making calls, hunting down a pair.  I've seen a lot of people make a more than decent effort and still strike out on these.  What you should do is go buy a lotto ticket.  lol

Also rep for not taking the other 3 pairs.  I'm sure someone will appreciate it.

But I'm not saying anything that hasn't been said before.  Take it for what it's worth, as I'm sure it'll be swept under the rug.

I hear ya. But I also think today's calls had a lot to do with kids being in school. They called 8-11am most kids were in school and most adults were working. Luckily sushi had me sick and I had the day off.

man these days so cal seem to be getting nothing....

what size are u to get that many pairs

Sz 11 were all 4 pairs

Back
Top Bottom