Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Buying online just gets harder and harder with every release/restock. Welp....do it all over again in a few hrs.....

If you get up on time you should get your pair don't go on Nike.com they sell out way too quick... I got my 2nd pair during the finish line restock the crazy part it took a good 40-45 for them to sell don't think many people knew about it

My advice to anyone who is going to try and purcahse online tmrw, GO w/ FINISHLINE FIRST, trust me the SPA page is now alot more effective,

The sooner you get to it the better, leave it open and then try on another site, the Finishline page is like a line,  get in line first and you will be able to get in

Be patient, worked flawlessly for the XIII. 

what are u smoking, i was at the shipping confirm and got botted from that page 15 times.... eventually got cart jacked
You must be new to ordering off of JJ.......this release was EASY ndc is going to be flooded with pairs.....it took JJ longer than usual to sell out

I'm officially boycotting this SOB of JJ.   I don't care the release, I don't have time to watch a darn site crash.   I rather put up with the FNL 30 sec window any day. 

After entering my info I get this

:lol:

anyone know if jj order is received that i'm guaranteed the shoe? I know that eastbay cancelled my order before. Thanks for the help

You must be new to ordering off of JJ.......this release was EASY ndc is going to be flooded with pairs.....it took JJ longer than usual to sell out

ive only ordered once off jj during the suns foams... iono how it is possible to avoid the offline page and error page right before i was officially about to check out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom