Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

My advice to anyone who is going to try and purcahse online tmrw, GO w/ FINISHLINE FIRST, trust me the SPA page is now alot more effective,

The sooner you get to it the better, leave it open and then try on another site, the Finishline page is like a line,  get in line first and you will be able to get in
Be patient, worked flawlessly for the XIII. 
Can you explain the SPA concept? Thanks.

jj has always been good for me, you just have to have multiple pages up and keep refeshing when you get the site off line message and eventually you will make it thru checkout if the item is still in stock.

Last edited:
:stoneface:

Unless you want to talk PHP and SQL sit back down.  You have absolutely NO clue what you are talking about.  

No talking that has absolutely nothing to do with JJ. You are an idiot. I just stated facts about my experiences on JJ, I know exactly how they work and exactly how to get any link and get any shoe I want on that site. I had 2 in my cart on the last step of payment and got on there 12 minutes after they went up. You don't have to know a damn thing about PHP and SQL. Where's your proof you're a boss on JJ? Good for you, you mess with computers for a living. I don't miss and I get shoes for other people on there. Like I said get outta here.

And no, order confirmation does not guarantee a JJ order and no you won't receive anything from them on Saturdays. You'll get shipping confirmation when they come back to work on Monday when they ship them, and then you are guaranteed your order. They do ship fast though once they are out of the warehouse.

You have NO idea how JJ works.  Only size left is 14.
Shiiiiiit you have NO idea what you're talking about. I know it's a race to the checkout and not to add to cart and I know what I'm
Talking about. I was refreshing the final page of checkout while I was making that post so I knew they were still in my cart. I have only missed one shoe ever on JJ and that is because they had an issue with my debit card. So I'm 21 for 22 in the last 6 months. Ask big J, GrizZlyAnimal, cdang, anderson, and remedy444 if I know how JJ works. All of these people have gotten shoes off of JJ because of me, some more than once (only BigJ if he got his tonight). Get outta here
This man knows!.. 
pimp.gif

Well damn!! 0_o. Mad dudes crying saying the 11's are worthless now dude really. I mean thats like saying my car is worthless cause other people have the same model. There kicks mass produced kicks. U want one of a kind go mine ruby's or collect art!

No talking that has absolutely nothing to do with JJ. You are an idiot. I just stated facts about my experiences on JJ, I know exactly how they work and exactly how to get any link and get any shoe I want on that site. I had 2 in my cart on the last step of payment and got on there 12 minutes after they went up. You don't have to know a damn thing about PHP and SQL. Where's your proof you're a boss on JJ? Good for you, you mess with computers for a living. I don't miss and I get shoes for other people on there. Like I said get outta here.

And no, order confirmation does not guarantee a JJ order and no you won't receive anything from them on Saturdays. You'll get shipping confirmation when they come back to work on Monday when they ship them, and then you are guaranteed your order. They do ship fast though once they are out of the warehouse.
So you  are seriously bragging about being able to get the JJ link early?  Its not brain surgery, all you need is 9 numbers.  
laugh.gif
  Again, you have no idea about how jj is set up.  There is a reason why people get 'cart jacked' on JJ.  There is a reason why JJ will allow you to go all the way to the final step of check out, submit your order, only to be greeted with the product sold out message. There is a reason why people will receive that stupid, 'hey you left something in your cart email' 
laugh.gif
 That has EVERY thing to do with JS/PHP/SQL.  

Hope I don't get flamed for being a noob here. But what does SPA actually stand for? What your saying is get there early and just leave that page alone. If you refresh the countdown you will be put at the end of the line? Tia

Hope I don't get flamed for being a noob here. But what does SPA actually stand for? What your saying is get there early and just leave that page alone. If you refresh the countdown you will be put at the end of the line? Tia
Just a splash page that FNL uses to bottle neck traffic.  Its basically like a spot in line on the website.  If you refresh the page, the website will send you to the back of the line.  Every time you refresh, you get sent to the back of the line.  So just leave it open and eventually it will let you through on to the site.

So you  are seriously bragging about being able to get the JJ link early?  Its not brain surgery, all you need is 9 numbers.  
laugh.gif
  Again, you have no idea about how jj is set up.  There is a reason why people get 'cart jacked' on JJ.  There is a reason why JJ will allow you to go all the way to the final step of check out, submit your order, only to be greeted with the product sold out message. There is a reason why people will receive that stupid, 'hey you left something in your cart email' 
laugh.gif
 That has EVERY thing to do with JS/PHP/SQL.  
I didn't brag about having the link.  I tell these people 3 steps that go around EVERY SINGLE THING that you just posted that has ensured that they get their shoes, early link or not.  I actually did the opposite of bragging.  I stated more reasons why it actually does NOT have anything to do with any computer acronyms you want to throw out.  When I, or anyone I help out, attempts to get a shoe off of JJ, none of that happens.  We don't get the "you left something in your cart" email because we get the shoes.  There are only 3 mouse clicks total during a new release on JJ for me, nice try tho.

Last edited:
I didn't brag about having the link.  I tell these people 3 steps that go around EVERY SINGLE THING that you just posted that has ensured that they get their shoes, early link or not.  I actually did the opposite of bragging.  I stated more reasons why it actually does NOT have anything to do with any computer acronyms you want to throw out.  When I, or anyone I help out, attempts to get a shoe off of JJ, none of that happens.  We don't get the "you left something in your cart" email because we get the shoes.  There are only 3 mouse clicks total during a new release on JJ for me, nice try tho.
What is up with all the hating and all? Well I'm here to vouch for Grape. This dude has helped me grab a pair of these 11s from JJ and didn't ask for anything in return. I offered plenty of collateral and yet til this day, this "dbag" hasn't accepted a gift yet. I'ma get you back one day Grape. You gonna get it when you need it big time, homie!

Man, Im feeling sorry for some of yall.Might go to the mall after BS'ing in the morning fishing!! and for the record , I dont have a pair.I just aint got nada to do on saturday mornings

I mean if some of you wanted early links all you had to do was go back a few pages to posts dating from around the RD, many people posted the JJ link back then, used it tonight and it worked on the dot.  Look around before you ask

And to any of you hating that this shoe isnt exclusive because everybody has it now, get over it.  They were never exclusive to begin with so when you see another dude wearing them when you are, consider them ****ing on your ego because you think they're exclusive.

Good luck to everyone in the morning.  This time I'll be able to sleep in.

Tomorrow gonna be crazy like december all over again. Peeps out here in LA raised prices to 350 and up again. Wats wrong with these foos

Just a splash page that FNL uses to bottle neck traffic.  Its basically like a spot in line on the website.  If you refresh the page, the website will send you to the back of the line.  Every time you refresh, you get sent to the back of the line.  So just leave it open and eventually it will let you through on to the site.
Interesting concept. Thanks, dudes. I haven't bought shoes like this in a lots of years so I'm new to the process since everything is so hyped up now. Last highly anticipated Js I bought were the Carmelo IIs in the mid 2000 or so.

Back
Top Bottom