Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Anyone get them to take off that free shipping card they gave out to FNL members that's good til the end of march? I'm going to call and give it a shot

UPS recycles tracking numbers, give it some time to update and correct itself.

So sick of seeing this EXACT post on every thread 
mean.gif
sorry about that, i knew it was recycled. just wasnt sure when I would see updated info

sorry about that, i knew it was recycled. just wasnt sure when I would see updated info
it's all good, just be sure to check back a page or two or use the search function before asking something because more times than not it's already been answered.

Where are you located? Here, in Birmingham, both DTLR locations are shady as a tree stump. I mean, it's ridiculous :x How do you lie to customers standing in line the moment FedEx delivers shoes on a Monday, when the shipment failed to arrive in time to sell the previous Saturday? How do you tell the customers that the shoes were NOT on the truck and to come back the next day? How do you tell the customers when they come back on the next day that the shoes sold out the previous night because they were on yesterday's truck? And when the customer states the the store manager said the shoes weren't on the truck, the employee starts sweating. I don't know, but DTLR has the answers. I DO NOT spend my money there anymore. They really efffed me up against a brick wall with no lubrication when it came to the Suns Foams. I'm still salty, as you all can tell... >:
Bro my jimmy jazz did the same **** to me I mean the exact same ****. They got them on sat afternoon and put them out when they told me they wouldn't I was pisssssssssssed.

Where are you located? Here, in Birmingham, both DTLR locations are shady as a tree stump. I mean, it's ridiculous
sick.gif
How do you lie to customers standing in line the moment FedEx delivers shoes on a Monday, when the shipment failed to arrive in time to sell the previous Saturday? How do you tell the customers that the shoes were NOT on the truck and to come back the next day? How do you tell the customers when they come back on the next day that the shoes sold out the previous night because they were on yesterday's truck? And when the customer states the the store manager said the shoes weren't on the truck, the employee starts sweating. I don't know, but DTLR has the answers. I DO NOT spend my money there anymore. They really efffed me up against a brick wall with no lubrication when it came to the Suns Foams. I'm still salty, as you all can tell...
mad.gif
the DTLR in VA  my boy was the first person in line at one of the store for the restock asked for size 10, gets we don't have a 10. really the first person lol 

Wore my bred on Saturday, gave my feet a break and wore roshe the next day. I think you'd have to get better insoles if you want these for balling.
They're not bad to walk in, they're quite comfortable to me. But yeah, I wouldn't ball in them. 

Last edited:
Bro my jimmy jazz did the same **** to me I mean the exact same ****. They got them on sat afternoon and put them out when they told me they wouldn't I was pisssssssssssed.

the DTLR in VA  my boy was the first person in line at one of the store for the restock asked for size 10, gets we don't have a 10. really the first person lol 

Yeah, that's why I started effing only with big name retailers for in-store and online purchases. These small to mid shop store employees play by their own rules.

Just a note to everyone don't trust employees/sneaker store even with guaranteed size tickets. I had a size 10 ticket at a DTLR where i live, (all day pick up window). I picked up my sneaker at around 11,am they put my shoes in the bag label up side down i didn't check since i had a ticket for a 10.Once I arrived home I had a size 11 called DTLR they claimed they didn't have any 10's, but i'm pretty sure they sold my shoes out the back door, the DM has been contacted for that store just waiting on out come,   i contacted them 30 mins after i picked them up if i had a guaranteed size 10 i should have been told to bring the 11 back to swap for my shoes correct?
Makes sense unless they gave that size 10 out to someone else in a similar scenario as yours. Then it would make sense that they didn't have your pair.

Back
Top Bottom