Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Congrats to everyone who was able to cop ! I agree with most of you guys... This was more of a relaunch rather than a restock.

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone who was able to cop ! I agree with most of you guys... This was more of a relaunch rather than a restock.

Was not able to get a second pair in my size :frown:

I have a Size 14 if anyone wants to trade for 9.5, or worst comes to worst PM me if your interested.

anyones shipping tracking from finishline updated yet ? Mine hasnt updated or shipped since i got the email.

anyones shipping tracking from finishline updated yet ? Mine hasnt updated or shipped since i got the email.
all mines say is schedule delivery wednesday, but its still showing up as an 2011 tracking number as delivered.

I did the UPS track by reference to get my tracking number for my FNL order. Should be here on Wednesday!

Last edited:
People go into panic panic mode when they Jays haven't shipped :lol:

The impatience is strong in this one.

Seriously :lol:

You guys need to master some patience. It's only been what, a full 2 days since the restock? Geez.

More importantly : less than one business day.

I dont remember a 2 per limit from JJ. is that the usual for them. never lucked out on that site to find out.

Depends me personally if i was you MAX like $175. Think about it it cost $125 and whoever is gonna try to sell it to you wants to make a profit for it so the most i would pay is $50 but its all up to you.
Thats what I was thinking..  But on Ebay..  They are going for $250 and up it seems...  I was in contact with a seller selling them for $280..  Asked the guy to cut some slack..  He said he has sold 4 pairs at the price and had no real reason to come down if people were buying them..

I refuse to pay that much...  I could but I refuse..

I sold a pair for $260 shipped... A friend that always buys releases from me jumped on it cause he missed out

Can't wait til I see EVERYBODY in Orlando rocking Breds...lol don't care it is a nice *** shoe. Cant wait for these to come in, going straight to my feet! Feels good to keep a pair on ice.

Back
Top Bottom