Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Anyone still waiting on Jimmy Jazz? I got a guy willing to trade me his DS Altitudes, and I've already doubled on the 11s, so step up JJ. I WANT MY DAMN ALTITUDES.

I'm still waiting patiently on JJ. Not going to be thirsty asmsome ppl are in here, I'm going to ice them anyhow. So as long as I don't get a "cancelled order" email I'm in chill mode.

I'm still waiting patiently on JJ. Not going to be thirsty as some ppl are in here, I'm going to ice them anyhow. So as long as I don't get a "cancelled order" email I'm in chill mode.

Well they told me my order has been approved and is awaiting packaging in the warehouse. I won't hold my breath till I see shipping confirmation.

Anyone still waiting on Jimmy Jazz? I got a guy willing to trade me his DS Altitudes, and I've already doubled on the 11s, so step up JJ. I WANT MY DAMN ALTITUDES.

I'm kind of on the same boat as you. I got a pair over the weekend that I was planning on using as trade bait and I was hoping to make a trade this weekend. But looks like I won't get these in hand by the weekend.

Supposedly as stated in a earlier post, they must have been moved to another warehouse so that might be the hold up.

My pair arrived from FNL today. Was able to snap this quick shot before dinner time. Nice way to end a long day at work. :smokin

I called JJ earlier and they said the same thing about moving to a new warehouse. My order is in the warehouse she assured me my order wont be cancelled but not holding my breath until I get my shipping confirmation. Sometimes I hate dealing with JJ

Would it be a fair trade if I offer these for FLINT 13s? Somebody wants me to trade his pair and he wants cash on top of it ($50)???

Looking for another opinion on this trade. My ds bred xi size 10 for his vnds hare 7's. what do you think ? I have another pair bred xi's on ice btw.

Looking for another opinion on this trade. My ds bred xi size 10 for his vnds hare 7's. what do you think ? I have another pair bred xi's on ice btw.
My personal opinion is that if something you really want then go for it you have nothing to lose since you have another pair on ice. Sometimes its about what you REALLY WANT instead of what the current hype is. Regardless i would do it I love my hare 7's 

Last edited:
I called JJ earlier and they said the same thing about moving to a new warehouse. My order is in the warehouse she assured me my order wont be cancelled but not holding my breath until I get my shipping confirmation. Sometimes I hate dealing with JJ
Word has it JJ is moving warehouses due to the whole Lebron X Cork fiasco and the back pack guy getting death threats.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom