Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Got my FNL shipment yesterday from the Indy warehouse. Chose standard shipping. Being in Chicago it makes sense that you westcoast heads will probably get it by today or tomorrow.

While having the OGs and the 2001s I still think the 2012 is pretty sweet. Patent leather cut is a big deal to me, and luckily both L and R shoes have a thick and symmetrical cut of patent leather. 
pimp.gif
 Hope the same is as with your pairs. Never had the CDPs. Don't think I'll ever need them.

2010s. But I backed out since he wants more than $50.
I made this exact trade yesterday.  My DS Black/Red XIs for his DS 2010 Flint XIIIs straight up.  I had multiple XIs and no XIIIs.  He had multiple XIIIs and no XIs.  No need for cash and we both left happy.  The XIIIs do seem to have a higher resale value right now and are much less common.  Eventually the XIs will catch or surpass the XIIIs value though as the number of DS pairs goes down.  Black/Red XIs are just too classic and desired to stay below $300 regardless of how many pairs were made.

Someone offered me his DS Black Cement 3's for my DS XI Breds.......good deal?
Can't believe this is even being asked.  BC IIIs are selling for more, are less common and look better/are more versatile (IMO).  But if these are for YOU to wear then YOU should decide which one YOU like better.  Why are you asking US?

I made this exact trade yesterday.  My DS Black/Red XIs for his DS 2010 Flint XIIIs straight up.  I had multiple XIs and no XIIIs.  He had multiple XIIIs and no XIs.  No need for cash and we both left happy.  The XIIIs do seem to have a higher resale value right now and are much less common.  Eventually the XIs will catch or surpass the XIIIs value though as the number of DS pairs goes down.  Black/Red XIs are just too classic and desired to stay below $300 regardless of how many pairs were made.

I too traded my 2012 Bred 11s for 13s..the 2013 He Got Games plus $20 on top. I sold all of my 13s and dont have any left (I had 2 2005 Flints, Retro Playoffs, OG Playoffs, OG He Got Games, OG White/Red) and the He Got Games were one of my favorites even dating back to 1997. I think i did well. I had no desire to keep my 2012s since my girl got my OG Bred 11s complete with box for Xmas

FNL pair should be here any min!  trying to get in contact with customer service now to see if they will refund my WC rewards.  Anyone else think they play Call Me Maybe instrumental over and over like that to try and get you to hang up?  I'm seriously thinking about it.  Been on hold 21 min and it's driving me crazy

Someone offered me his DS Black Cement 3's for my DS XI Breds.......good deal?
Personally I own both and would rather have the XI's - III's are terrible for the paint chipping after a few wears then the hassle of having to repaint them is not worth it

fnl suckkkkk they canceled my order for no reason same card and address i always use i will never buy from them again

its cool tho cus once you get a scratch on the bred 11 its a done deal they will never look the same....congrats to everyone who copped

i think if it says warehouse you are good to go. thats the last step before a tracking number is attached.
Called JJ just now b/c I havent gotten an shipping conf yet. Rep says my order is still processing, but should be shipped out today. 

I just been looking around these past couple of days & was just waiting for a good price, since I know people who selling them no less than $275, so I was happy
nthat.gif
yup, should probably pick em up soon!  the price is only gonna go up for now.. unless another damn restock is coming, lol

Back
Top Bottom