Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Thanks homie, thats all I was trying to ask.... Until dudes wanted to try to clown. Now should I trade these 4 to get 2 pair of 2012 breds a month early?
bryannolnekf.gif

if you are an idiot go for it ....
:lol:

A) I only bought one cdp, the other 2 were gifts... B) Yes, I did copy and paste from 23isback.com because I didnt know the exact dates.. C) You guys think the 2012 XI's are going to be that great quality wise, LMMAO.. D) I also have a few OG XI's and a DS 01 pair of breads, that I dont want to wear.... As far as my feet can tell, all the XI's in the past few years are really not that much better than the CDP XI's... So good luck and try not to get stabbed over a shoe with the same quality as the trashy cdp.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bruh..

In all honesty, I would sell the 3 CDPs and buy 1 or 2 pairs of the 2012s and use the leftover money for something else.
I sold my CDP as soon as I read the confirmation that the Breds were coming out again this year.

In all honesty, I would sell the 3 CDPs and buy 1 or 2 pairs of the 2012s and use the leftover money for something else.
I sold my CDP as soon as I read the confirmation that the Breds were coming out again this year.
Yeah, that sounds like the best plan...

Cause people think just because I have 70 something post that im new to this... I been on here since it started I just had to make a new page when they updated... and like i said half them dudes were saying they were in line, getting, or ordering the CDP's and how good they were... Come on son!

well whats your old screen name so everyone can learn who you really are?

well whats your old screen name so everyone can learn who you really are?
Its the same exact name, after the update I went to log in and my whole account was gone... I sent you guys an email or 2, but never got anything back, so I just started a new one... Alot of dudes had the same exact issue....

Last edited:
Nah man. He's copping these "breads"

@kamuekcmo, It's all in fun fam! Do what you gotta do. They're your kicks whether their OG's, 01, CDP's, 2012's whatever. You got 3 more pairs than I got of them...
"Limited" Jordan bread pack.... confirmed by Modern Notoriety...

This dude went MacGyver on me just to prove a point, yet, it was irrelevant, I wasn't even talking about the CDP XI's in that post, it was the Fusion AF1/XII's!!

Anyone would have taken the CDP XII's over those Fusions. And for the record, I didn't even buy the crap pack. Wasn't settling for that or the low top XII's.

How long did it take you find find that gem by the way??

The fact is that any idiot can have the right frame of mind to know by now that the CDP XI's had bad craftsmanship.

Enjoy your CDP XI's, don't forget to tape back the "23" on the back when it peels off. :lol:

Last edited:
I personally feel that of all the retros released as part of a cdp, the only two shoes worth noting are the carmine vi's and the hare vii's. Everything might as well be a "nu retro" or a retro.5 considering how poor the quality was for each shoe. Cdp bred xi's are no different. I personally don't consider them to be a "real pair" of xi's. Tha'ts just me though.

I personally feel that of all the retros released as part of a cdp, the only two shoes worth noting are the carmine vi's and the hare vii's. Everything might as well be a "nu retro" or a retro.5 considering how poor the quality was for each shoe. Cdp bred xi's are no different. I personally don't consider them to be a "real pair" of xi's. Tha'ts just me though.
The XIII's and XVI's were pretty decent, but I get your point overall.  Around that period is really when the decline in JB quality was most noticeable.

Thanks homie, thats all I was trying to ask.... Until dudes wanted to try to clown. Now should I trade these 4 to get 2 pair of 2012 breds a month early?
I love how you thought you were the man because you doubled up on all the recent XI releases.....

The XIII's and XVI's were pretty decent, but I get your point overall.  Around that period is really when the decline in JB quality was most noticeable.

1's were nice also ...but I know not hates 1s

Back
Top Bottom