Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Fire!!! 
smokin.gif

I personally feel that of all the retros released as part of a cdp, the only two shoes worth noting are the carmine vi's and the hare vii's. Everything might as well be a "nu retro" or a retro.5 considering how poor the quality was for each shoe. Cdp bred xi's are no different. I personally don't consider them to be a "real pair" of xi's. Tha'ts just me though.

The XIII's and XVI's were pretty decent, but I get your point overall.  Around that period is really when the decline in JB quality was most noticeable.
what's sad is that EVERY shoe that was released in the CDP and is re-releasing is WORSE quality than the cdp ( 3s, 4s, 5s )

I personally feel that of all the retros released as part of a cdp, the only two shoes worth noting are the carmine vi's and the hare vii's. Everything might as well be a "nu retro" or a retro.5 considering how poor the quality was for each shoe. Cdp bred xi's are no different. I personally don't consider them to be a "real pair" of xi's. Tha'ts just me though.

The XIII's and XVI's were pretty decent, but I get your point overall.  Around that period is really when the decline in JB quality was most noticeable.
what's sad is that EVERY shoe that was released in the CDP and is re-releasing is WORSE quality than the cdp ( 3s, 4s, 5s )

cant agree. XI cant be worse than the CDP XI. shape alone >>>>>>>>>
The CDP Vs came preyellowed
CDP III leather wasnt as good as the 2011 leather
People hated the banana shape IV and how ashy they were. now they mad at the material... its a wash on these two.
2010 or so retro IX was better quality than CDP IX also

cant agree. XI cant be worse than the CDP XI. shape alone >>>>>>>>>
The CDP Vs came preyellowed
CDP III leather wasnt as good as the 2011 leather
People hated the banana shape IV and how ashy they were. now they mad at the material... its a wash on these two.
2010 or so retro IX was better quality than CDP IX also

eh.. wasn't feeling the shiny midsole on the 2011 3s. Them ashy larry black friday 4s are hideous so i'd take the CDP over those too. and i'd gladly take the 5s over those heinsenberg blue 5s coming out in january. Guess agree to disagree

I'm not new to the sneaker game, but can someone please explain to me why prices keep going up? I know everything is going up, but at least the quality could go up. The "Raptor 7" that just came out looked like garbage and fetched $160 retail. 

I'm not new to the sneaker game, but can someone please explain to me why prices keep going up? I know everything is going up, but at least the quality could go up. The "Raptor 7" that just came out looked like garbage and fetched $160 retail. 

Because they can. No, but they know regardless of the quality, we will buy or they will sell out. Sneaker game is definitely at an all time high and they are taking advantage of it.

eh.. wasn't feeling the shiny midsole on the 2011 3s. Them ashy larry black friday 4s are hideous so i'd take the CDP over those too. and i'd gladly take the 5s over those heinsenberg blue 5s coming out in january. Guess agree to disagree

I agree with you on every single shoe you pointed out. I think we are the minority though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom