Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Even after restock, there shouldn't be any reason to not feel 'exclusive'. They are still $200 dollar shoes and not many people can afford that regardless.

Just sit on it if u can't get wat u want for it. Its an og color way. Its gonna go back up in price. Don't trip potato chip

Just sit on it if u can't get wat u want for it. Its an og color way. Its gonna go back up in price. Don't trip potato chip

not a good idea,it will crease and will lose value in the market.

Last edited:
I'm actually glad these dropped again! After being #%^*+# over by shoe palace in December and being #%^*+} over on the FNLs garbage payment process a month or so ago I was able to cop them! I will never buy from shoe palace tho! I won a raffle and they said I had until 6 pm to pick them up on that Friday,I'm a delivery driver and my Friday route is massive! I busted my %^^ to get my route off and get there before 6 only to find out they sold my pair at 5:15 pm! Myself and 3 others in line were there to pick up our pairs when they said all the pairs were sold n we were SOL. If I was younger I would have caused a scene but being a level headed guy I told dude he was wrong for what he did, even tho he tried telling me that the deadline was 5 pm. I think he knew he messed up but just denied it! I went on CL and actually found the pair that I should have had for sale with the reciept pictured and the time on there was 5:15 pm! So I missed them by 10 mins! GOT MY PAIR THO! I had these back in high school and when I moved out of my folks house in 02/03 my younger brother got ahold of them and SOLD THEM! Even tho he denies it! Punk did the same to my cords too! Sorry for the long #%^ paragraph I'm just excited to have a pair again! Now I need the concords space jams cool Greys n the colombias n ill be set!

I'm actually glad these dropped again! After being #%^*+# over by shoe palace in December and being #%^*+} over on the FNLs garbage payment process a month or so ago I was able to cop them! I will never buy from shoe palace tho! I won a raffle and they said I had until 6 pm to pick them up on that Friday,I'm a delivery driver and my Friday route is massive! I busted my %^^ to get my route off and get there before 6 only to find out they sold my pair at 5:15 pm! Myself and 3 others in line were there to pick up our pairs when they said all the pairs were sold n we were SOL. If I was younger I would have caused a scene but being a level headed guy I told dude he was wrong for what he did, even tho he tried telling me that the deadline was 5 pm. I think he knew he messed up but just denied it! I went on CL and actually found the pair that I should have had for sale with the reciept pictured and the time on there was 5:15 pm! So I missed them by 10 mins! GOT MY PAIR THO! I had these back in high school and when I moved out of my folks house in 02/03 my younger brother got ahold of them and SOLD THEM! Even tho he denies it! Punk did the same to my cords too! Sorry for the long #%^ paragraph I'm just excited to have a pair again! Now I need the concords space jams cool Greys n the colombias n ill be set!
interesting story man. Check out solesupremacy in the Bay to fill up your remaining quest.

I'm actually glad these dropped again! After being #%^*+# over by shoe palace in December and being #%^*+} over on the FNLs garbage payment process a month or so ago I was able to cop them! I will never buy from shoe palace tho! I won a raffle and they said I had until 6 pm to pick them up on that Friday,I'm a delivery driver and my Friday route is massive! I busted my %^^ to get my route off and get there before 6 only to find out they sold my pair at 5:15 pm! Myself and 3 others in line were there to pick up our pairs when they said all the pairs were sold n we were SOL. If I was younger I would have caused a scene but being a level headed guy I told dude he was wrong for what he did, even tho he tried telling me that the deadline was 5 pm. I think he knew he messed up but just denied it! I went on CL and actually found the pair that I should have had for sale with the reciept pictured and the time on there was 5:15 pm! So I missed them by 10 mins! GOT MY PAIR THO! I had these back in high school and when I moved out of my folks house in 02/03 my younger brother got ahold of them and SOLD THEM! Even tho he denies it! Punk did the same to my cords too! Sorry for the long #%^ paragraph I'm just excited to have a pair again! [COLOR=#red]Now I need the concords space jams cool Greys n the colombias n ill be set[/COLOR]!

:rofl: :rofl:

Finally unDS them today

Had a tough choice on which to wear to watch the Clipper game.

^^^Nice pics up there.

Supposed to be close to 80 degrees in NC the next couple of days...might be the time to unDS....

I think I'm gonna sell my Breds to fund a purchase of a pair of Space Jams. I have so many black/red shoes already and Space Jams are... Space Jams :lol:. The Breds go for around $275-$300 on eBay while the Space Jams go for around $350-$400 so I won't have to put too much out of my pocket.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom