Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

to crazy ebw talking about finishline etc:those multinational companies have different kind of agreements with nike.for example footlocker here in greece gets shoes from the central nike department in netherlands,not the nike branch in greece where every other retailer gets them.my statement concerns normal retailers-moms and pops stores,not the finishlines,footlockers etc.obviously for those there is a different policy concerning msrp,they kinda work like a nike branch keeping price to the msrp levels-online release levels.other retailers can mark up the price all they want.but they would have a problem with their customer number(which they depend on since they re small businesses usual) and as Air Jordan XII mentioned it would certainly be a risk,which most of all arent willing to take.

Last edited:
The reason why they can mark them up is because as said, MSRP stands for market SUGGESTED retail price. The store buys the shoes from Nike for roughly $90 or so, and once they do that, the shoes are theirs and they can do whatever they want. The only thing they have to do is honor the release date.

W
Man am I the only one who thinks these are uncomfortable as hell? I just UNDS mine the other day and they honestly hurt...Usually Jordan's are fine for me. Sized .5 up on em too. Might sell these but I really love the cw..
wait until after your second or third time wearing they get more comfortable

Love em. Should have copped on release day.

Word I'll see how they feel after another wear or two. Oddly enough, I tried on a size 11 I got from the restock (My pair from original 2012 release is an 11.5) and they the same, if not a bit bigger than my 11.5...Feel a lil more comfy out of the box too. Too bad the pair has a ton of glue all over it and some weird midsole creasing out the box...My 11.5 was pristine haha.

Posted this in wrong thread.. Wearing Bred 11's today in NYC.. Tomorrow it will be the Corks. Breds my top 5 shoe all time.

So glad to hear that! I wore mine once and wanted to kill myself lmao, they hurt so bad i havent worn em since. Ill throw em on this weekend
I couldn't take it, LOL. i just bought a .5 size bigger. These shoes make you want to go shoe-less!

Ever bought from Kixify before? If so, how was your experience? I've never heard of it till you mentioned up.

Thanks
This my 1st time buying from them, the purchase went through well. I have no issues with it & the pricing for shoes are not outrageous at all. For example, the Bred 11s on there are reasonably priced, with only a few above $300. If you follow KicksOnFire.com on Twitter, they talked about Kixify a lot & that's how I found them.

This my 1st time buying from them, the purchase went through well. I have no issues with it & the pricing for shoes are not outrageous at all. For example, the Bred 11s on there are reasonably priced, with only a few above $300. If you follow KicksOnFire.com on Twitter, they talked about Kixify a lot & that's how I found them.

Thanks. Let me know how the purchase goes and who you purchased from. I'm looking for some Concords and Black Cement 3s, but always skeptical.

Is it just me or Nike came down on quality control? My pair is nice but on the leather top it has wrinkles like some Chinese dude at the factory wore it before he package it.

That sucks man, but if you're wearing the pair into the ground, it won't matter as much. Hope the shoes are good though.

just got my first pair ever from the eastbay restock. big shout out to everyone in this thread telling me to be patient that morning

Back
Top Bottom